6. Sleepovers

~~~Y/N POV~~~

When I got back home I noticed the silence that filled the air.

"Max! Billy! Mom!" I yelled but was greeted with more silence. 

I walked into me and Maxes room to see a sticky note on my bed.

'sleepover at Elevens you can come to if you want' I read. I mean I remember her address and I really have nothing other to do so...what the hell am I doing here. 

I ran back outside with my bike and took off towards Elevens, I mean I would use my skateboard if it wasn't so far away.

Once I got there I made sure to step over the emergency trespasser alarm and nocked on the door.

Someone opened the door and I went flying back.

"You know guys you should really put security cameras so you now who your throwing a tree" I said rubbing my head and standing up to see Eleven. Max then walked over to the door.

"Oh sorry y/n we didn't know who was there" She said as I came over to them

"now I know you weren't listening" I said as we went back inside.

-------------------

"You must be an angel, I can see it in your eyes" Max sang along to Angel while me and Eleven were on her bed reading magazines. She was bobbing her head a little to the music.

"Oh you found Ralph "Macchio" Max said as I looked up to see what they were talking about.

"Macchio?" Eleven asked

"Yeah he's the karate kid" I stated.

"Hi-ya" Max pretended to karate chop the air while me and El laughed.

"he's so hot right?" Max asked

"I bet he's an amazing kisser too, Uh... is Mike a good kisser?" Max asked

"I don't know? he's my first boyfriend" Eleven responded

"Ex-boyfriend" Max corrected, El looked down with a sad expression on her face.

"Hey don't worry about it ok? He'll come crawling back to you in no time begging for forgiveness" She assured.

"Wait when did this happen? They broke up?" I asked

"Yeah we broke up with them because they were treating us like trash, right El?" Max said

"Yeah" El stated

"I guarantee you, him and Lucas are, like, totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now. There like " Oh I hope they take us back" God what i wouldn't give to see there stupid faces right know" Max exclaimed

el then looked at the ground with a mischievous smile.

"What is it?" Max questioned

-------------------

Eleven sat on the floor with a blind fold on and Max put the radio on static.

"Is this really going to work?" I questioned while el nodded

"Holy shit this is insane-" "Max" eleven said sternly "yeah quit I'm sorry" She said

"I see them" Eleven stated

"what are they doing?" Max questioned as we sat on the floor by el.

"Eating" El stated as the room then fell quit again.

"They say we are species" She stated

"What?" Me and Max questioned

"Emotion, not logic" She added and I scoffed.

"What?" Me and Max said more sternly.

Eleven then takes off the blind fold in a rush.

What happened?" Max questioned

Eleven then starts to giggle and falls to the floor

"What, what happened?" Me and Max question before we all start laughing.

We then hear a car approaching and start reading magazines with the music on.

"Hey! Hey! when I say three inches! three inch-" A voice yelled as hopper burst through the door and stared at us on the floor. It looked like he was drunk. I live with Liam and he's a drink-Acholic.

"Do you knock Jeez" Max exclaimed

"Yeah Jeez" Eleven copied

"Ooh hey, I'm sorry I thought-" Hopper slurred

"Mikes not here" I stated

"Max and y/n wanted to have a sleepover is that... Okay?" Eleven asked

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, do your parents now about it" he asked us as we nodded.

"Uh yeah, it's cool... yeah that's that's really cool" He slurred while standing there for lot longer.

"Did you need something?" Max asked

"No, no uh I'll just leave" He said while closing the door and heading out.

-------------------

"Holy shit, I can't believe were doing this" Max exclaimed as she finished writing Billy's name and putting it on the side of our spin the bottle.

"Okay ready?"

"Ready"

"Ready" Max then spun the bottle and it landed on Mr. Wheeler.

"Mr. Wheeler" We said in sync

"Ugh boring" Max complained

"Yeah boring" El copied.

"Spin again" I commanded as El went in to spin it.

"Against the rules?" She questioned

"We make our own rules" Max said

It landed on....

Billy

"Okay we should just warn you, if he is with a girl or doing something gross-" "Just get out of there right away before your scared for life" I cut in as I came back with the music box.

"Max, y/n-" " No were just saying were serious" "He's really gross-" "Max! y/n!" She yelled

"Okay shutting up right know" Max said

"You see anything it's your funeral" I warned as she put on the blind fold and Max turned the radio to static. then everything went quiet.

"I found him" She stated

"What's he doing?" Max questioned

"I don't know?" She said

"He's... on the floor... talking to someone" She said

A minute went by and she took the blind fold off and let a loud gasp out.

"What is it?" "What happened!?" We yelled as she gave us scared looks.

Sorry I haven't updated sooner 

Skipper