12. Eleven's return

Joyce hurried over and Injected Will with the sleeping serum and he quickly passed out, in the distance we could hear faint screeching and roaring coming from the wood's. 

"There coming" Jonathon exclaimed hurrying over to untie Will.

"Come on. come on. we got to go" Jonathon said

"Come on, Come on let's go, let's go" Hopper said all of us following after him and to the house in a hurry.

We were all looking out the window's to see any sigh of those things, when hopper walked in with a gun.

"Hey, hey get away from the windows" Hopper yelled as we all scurried over to him. I quickly grabbed my pocket knife and held it for the ready.

"Do you know how to use this?" Hopper asked Jonathon holding a gun out.

"What?"

"Can you use this!?!"

"I can" Nancy stated and grabbed the gun

Everyone got in a possession Nancy, Hopper and Steve in front While everyone else was close behind. Both Nancy and Hopper had gun's and Steve held his nailed bat. Lucas had his slingshot at the ready while Mike had some sort of trophy or candlestick.

"seriously a candlestick?" I whispered sarcastically

"Shut up! it's a trophy and it was the only thing I could find" He whisper yelled. We then heard more screeching and I got my knife ready for action.

We heard more growling and thuds came from different directions causing us to tern to different sections of the room.

"What are they doing?" Nancy asked 

The screeching suddenly stopped and a demo-dog came crashing through the window and lay limp on the floor of the byer's. We all let out a scream.

"Holy shit" 

"Is it dead?"

Hopper went over to it and moved it's head with it's boot. The door then started to creak open all of our head's snapping to it. Something on the outside unlocked it and pushed it open and in came... a girl?

She had a punk styled outfit with slicked back hair and makeup, and she had a bloody nose

She had a punk styled outfit with slicked back hair and makeup, and she had a bloody nose. Who is she?

Mike then stepped forward a smile creeping on his face. That's when I realized who it was. It was Eleven. She smiled back at hi. They both had tears in there eyes.

 "Eleven." "Mike." They said before hugging with tears  rolling down there cheek's.

"Is that...?" Max asked while Lucas and Dustin nodded there heads. Mike and Eleven pulled away from there embrace.

"I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-" 

"Three hundred and fifty three days. I heard" Eleven stated