14. The Snowball

The lab had finally closed down for good, Nancy's friend barbara holland finally had the long overdue funeral and her death was covered up. But as for right know I was getting ready with  Max because to night was the snowball and I couldn't be more nervous. 

"Ow, ow that hurt's" Max complained as mom did her hair 

"It's gonna be worth it, I promise" She said

 Mom had already done my hair so I just needed my dress and it was in me and Maxes room. As I walked down the hallway I passed Billy and turned my head not wanting to look at him. As I entered I walked over to my dress and put it on looking at myself.

(Hairstyle) 

(Dress)

(If you don't like it you can pick something else)

I looked in the mirror and at myself, I'm not much of a dress person but since this is for someone I'll do it for him. I mean I've had crushes before but none of them like this.

"Wow, You must of fell hard for him y/n" someone said from the door. I looked over and saw Max standing there with a smirk. I blushed slightly, Max found out my crush on Will, she said it was obvious, and not to mention she never see's me in dresses.

"It's just a little something... And you can't talk" I said

"Just a little something huh and what do you mean by I can't talk?" She questioned 

"You and Lucas" I smirked while she blushed a little.

"What do you mean?" She questioned

"You don't fool me, you like him" I said