1. Moving in

let me introduce myself, I'm y/n Mayfield I have a sister named Max short for Maxine my mom Susan and my step dad and brother Neil and Billy. 

Today is the worst day of my life I'm telling you, we are moving from California to Hawkins Indiana!! And it is all because my mom had to marry that Douch bag and ruin both me and Maxes lives.

 Anyway right now we are packing up, me and Max are in the room we share together because we are twins.

 We do everything together skate board video games listen to music, I now that sounds like boy stuff but me and Max aren't going to let stupid boys ruin our fun. Honestly I'm kind of scared to move although I won't admit it but everything I've grown up to do was here.

 Max said something I didn't quit hear "what was that Max, sorry I didn't hear you" I said calmly

 "I asked if you are okay you kind of zoned out" she said

 "oh I'm fine just thinking" I said back, she nodded her head slowly while giving me a look like she was going to find out what I was thinking. 

When me and max were done packing up the rest of our stuff we herd a yell from down stairs "MAX Y/N YOU BETTER BE DONE PACKING. IT HAS BEEN AN HOUR!!" Billy yelled.

 I sighed and Max rolled her eyes carrying one of her boxes down while I just stayed for a few more seconds observing our almost empty room from our childhood.

 Once I was done I carried my tow boxes down the stairs and to the car were everyone was. Neil put my boxes in the moving van and shut the hatch.

 Me and Max hopped into the van because there is no way in hell I was going to ride with Billy in his car.

-------------------

 When I tell you it was a long car ride I mean it was a long car ride as soon as are car was close to the sign welcome to 'Hawkins Indiana' 'high-way-to-hell' started to play, who would now. When we arrived at our new house I took a look around, Hmm didn't look to bad.

Grabbing stuff from the van we began to unpack everything.

 When we were done putting all the boxes inside witch took a hot minute but we did it.

 Me and Max went upstairs about to go in our room when Billy shoved us into the wall by our room we shared together me and Max sent a glare Billy's way and went in our room and started unpacking.

 I hung my movie posters up along with putting my picture of dad on our night stand by our bunk bed.

(What the bed looks like you can decide the colors and stuff but that is what the bunk bed looks like, and I think Max should get top

(What the bed looks like you can decide the colors and stuff but that is what the bunk bed looks like, and I think Max should get top.) 

" I call top bunk" Max said I slumped on the bottom bunk angrily.

 Max looked at me and chuckled "you now the rule sis-"she started but I cut her off "Who ever calls first gets first I now I now" I said pouting

 She chuckled again "glad you remember sis" she said. 

 When we  where done It started getting really dark so you went and got your pajamas on. "goodnight Max" I said turning off the light "night y/n" she returned then we both drifted of into a deep slumber.

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed the first chapter as much as I did writing it. Well see you on the next page.

Skipper