8. The plan

~~~Y/N POV~~~

"Y/n you coming?" Robin asked as they headed to the roof.

"Yea just give me one sec" I said as she nodded and headed up. I grabbed my walkie talkie and spoke in it.

"Will? Will it's me are you there? Will-"

"What!" He said harshly as I flinched.

"Woah are you okay?" I asked

"I'm Fine" He stated.

"Are you sure you sound kind of angry-"

"I Said I Was Fine! So leave me alone and go snog Dustin" He said before turning his off. I put my hand to my mouth as a few tears fell down. Then I started to get Angry. I threw my walkie talkie at the wall, it braking from the harshness. 

I put my rain coat on and started walking to the roof were the others were ignoring the static sounds from the walkie.

~~~WILL POV~~~

As soon as those words left my mouth I new I made a mistake. Y/n's always been there she's always cared. She's kind, beautiful, Intelligent. She was just checking up on me showing me that she cared and I screwed that up to.

"Wait! Y/n! Please answer! I Didn't mean it! I'm so sorry please answer" I yelled into the walkie talkie but all got was silence.

"NO! I screw everything up" I yelled as I started running in the direction of my home hoping that this nightmare will end. Hopefully

~~~Y/N POV~~~

Once I got there I crouched were they were.

"What are we looking for" I asked

"Imperial Panda and Kaufman shoes" Robin said. As Dustin looked through the binoculars. We heard a man Whistling from the distance.

"There with that whistling guy ten o' clock" Dustin said as we followed his directions and looked at the man whistling.

"What do you thinks in there?" Steve questioned

"Guns, bombs?" Dustin said

"Chemical weapons?" Robin added

"Or anything to use to destroy America" I added.

"Whatever it is, there armed to the teeth" Dustin stated.

"Great, that's great" Steve said sarcastically as he rubbed his eyes from all the rain. We all looked to the man that was whistling and saw another man slide a keycard in so the first on could get in.

"Hey, what's in there?" Robin asked as Dustin took a look.

"It's just more boxes" He stated

"Let me check it out" Steve said going to grab the binoculars from Dustin but Dustin pulled back

"No I'm still looking" " Lemme see!" "Hang on!" They shouted at each other as Dustin slammed the binoculars on the building causing the guards to point there guns up and stand alert.

We all ducked hoping they didn't see us.

"Do you think they saw us?" Dustin whispered panicking slightly.

"Yea because of you to fuck-nuts" I stated as we heard the Russians yell from bellow.

"Oh shit yea I think they saw us we need to go" Robin stated as we all ran and got back inside the building.