9. the lab

All I could hear was screaming, screaming from so many people Including me, I am terrified Will us screaming bloody murder and we are in some sort of lab. He was screaming things like 'it's burning' but when the doctors tour off his shirt there were no burns just his pail form. He kept on screaming when the doctors asked him were it hurt and he screamed everywhere. Then the people put a sleeping needle in him and the screaming died down the only thing's that was heard know is me and Joyces sobbing form's. Then all of a sudden my head started to hurt and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with my head laying on someone it was Bob.

"What happened" I asked

"You just passed out the doctors said it was just dew to stress and you just needed some rest" He said

"Okay. Can I see Will" I asked

"Yeah we can head over right know" he said standing up and leading me to were Mike, Joyce, and Hopper were. We all waited outside Will's door when they opened it and let us in. Will was covered with all these tubes and it made my eyes gloss over but I wouldn't dare cry.

 Will was covered with all these tubes and it made my eyes gloss over but I wouldn't dare cry

(If don't know what the tubes look like)

We all crowded around Wills bed while Dr. Owen asked him some questions for brain memore.

"Do you know your name?" 

"Will."

"your full name?" 

"William Byers"

"Do you know... do you know who I am?"

"a doctor"

"have we met before?"

"I don't remember"

"Hm... You don't remember me. Okay."

"How about this guy over here" Dr Owen said pointing to Mike.

Will looked over to Mike with concentration.

" do you know who that is? It's ok take your time" Dr. Owen said

After few more seconds of thinking he spoke "That's.. My friend... Mike" he said, Mike smiled brightly at him.

"And what about this fine lady?" He said refiring to me, I mentally rolled my eye's seriously 'fine lady' but I kept it in because all my attention went over to Will as He looked at me with deep thought.

"That's...That's-" "It's ok take your time" Dr. Owen cut in 

"I don't remember- wait!" He stared at me intensely

"She's... My friend y/n" He smiled, I let out a sigh of relief knowing he remembered  who I was.

"What about me kid? remember me?" Hopper asked and Will turned to him and shook his head.