7. Dig-dug

I was inside the Byers home hanging up the pictures of some sort of tunnel? No no, maybe a map? I don't know? all I know is that it is very important to whatever the hell is happening in this town. All I really car about is helping will and getting him out of this mess he is in. BUT of course they are having another one of there serious party members only talk.

 I mean I thought I was getting on Mikes good side all that hard work to get him to like me? but no, again he is closing me out along with everyone else in this stupid town. But who needs them I'm getting on the good side of Mrs. byers (I almost put Mrs. bowers because I have been watching the IT recently) and actually started a conversation.

"So y/n when did they tell you about all of this?" Joyce questioned gesturing to the pictures on the wall and to wills room. 

"Halloween night" I answered 

"So that long I understand why they told you" She said I just gave her a confused look.

"What do you meen Mrs. byers? " I questioned

"Oh just call me Joyce" She said

"Okay but what do you meen you understand why they would tell me?" I said

"Well most of the time when Will would get home from school he would talk about you, of how you would always wear that cool expression on your face and how amazing you are at riding a skate board, that boy is smitten" she said while I blushed a deep red.

"He really talks about me like that"  I said feeling a warm sensation in my heart

"Mhm" she hummed while hanging one of the few pages left on the wall

"You know If you wanted you could stay here over night I wouldn't mind and I don't think Will would mind either" she said wiggling her eyebrows at me making me blush a deeper shade of red

"I would love to stay Joyce" I smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike and I ended up sleeping over both of the boys falling asleep leaving me to my thoughts 'was this really happening was there an actual girl that had super powers the upside down, a monster, and was something really happening to will or was this all some big dream that I had to wake up out of and realize that I was still in my home town' but I was cut short from my thoughts when I heard a loud gasp and I quickly turned my head to the side to see will.

"Hey what's wrong" I said getting up from my sleeping bag and climbing on his bed.

"I...I just...why... w-what I'm trying to say is I'm scared... really scared" he whimpered letting a few tears roll down his face but I whipped them away.

I crawled over to him and hugged him close to me.

"It's ok Will... you are going to be okay...we will get through this somehow and everything will be okay" I assured not knowing if what I say Is actually true or not.

"How do you know" He whispered

"You just got to live a little and believe a little" I said

"I-I'll try too" He said

"And that is all you need to do" I said

"can you stay with me I don't want to be alone" he said

"You will never be alone Will you got me and Mike in here with you and your mom in the other room" I assured him and layed him back on his bed with me by his side blushing from how close our faces are.

"c-could you m-maybe sing to me" He asked while I smiled I would never sing In front of anyone but this was a special case. 

"Okay" I said

[song: The glory of love]

You've got to give a little take a little

 and let your poor heart break a little

That's the story of that's the glory of love

You've got to laugh a little cry a little

until the clouds roll by a little

that's the story of that's the glory of love

as long as there's the two of us

we've got the world and all it's charms

and when the world is through with us

we've got each other's arms

you've got to win a little lose a little

yes, and always have the blues a little

that's the story of that's the glory of love

Once I was finished I heard light snoring beside me and smiled and then snuggled up next to Will looking up at the sealing one more time before drifting off with one thing on my mind 'is this all real

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will woke up with a gasp but didn't sit up because when he looked to his side he saw me sleeping on the right side of his chest. He had a tint of red one his face for this.

Mike woke up from the noise though                                                                                                                          

"Will what's wrong" He said and to that I woke up slowly a tint of red on my face from the fact that my face was indeed on his chest. 

Mike then looked at me

"wait why is y/n and your bed? more important question why is she on you"" he said with a cocky smirk plastered on his face.

"shut up wheeler the important question know is what happened will" I said looking over to a blushing yet terrified will.

"Hopper"