ranches with ghost horses

Previously on Power Ranger Elemental Beasts

The rangers had to deal with the highway turning into no mans land with a biobot that was terrorizing the roads with pros unable to stop it. The rangers first attempt failing so to stop them using a newly discovered function that allows the console to fuse with machines allowing them to keep up.

The Rangers sat down and were all out of it with Mia running around like the devil on a mission. Every time she passed there were items in her hand.

After she was in her room their was a blood curdling scream making the rangers scamper to see if she was alright, when they burst in to see her with a sketch pad in hand her hair not looking to pretty or even done. "what are you doing?" Asked Yoshi

"I am trying to come up with designs for a fashion show I am in and can't come up with anything and the judges are famous designers journalists and photographers and apparently their is one mysterious celebrity their too."

"And when did you even enter it." Asked howl. right after the highway biobot.

"Hey does the contest have a runway portion." asked toga. "yes!?" "then why don't we go to the competition location and scout it out for inspiration."

" I like the idea it is on a ranch go get changed and out of my room!" she then forced them out and everyone scurried to get changed.

wild horse ranch Japanese country side.

"The rangers all walked through the gates wearing a form of a country outfit with cowboy hats. Midoriya wore a flannel shirt with green and black squares jeans and cowboy boots that he liberated from his fathers wardrobe. Ty wore a mostly denim outfit with a navy shirt. Toga wore a pink crop top that use to be a flannel shirt she also had white jean shorts. Mia wore a black sleaved denim dress and boots that made her seem like a country bumpkin. Howl wore a yellow shirt with dungarees his cowboy hat had on the back of his neck. Isis wore a tight white plaid playsuit with boots and hair tied back. Yoshi wore a red t-shirt with a plaid black and red winter jacket with fur on the collar jeans and his boot his hat covering his brown hair. he looked like a stereotypical country teen.

"well come on!" called Midoriya as they all ran in. down the ways they found a person.

"Hey are you in need of something?" "Yeah we heard next week their is a fashion show being held so our Amazonian friend their wanted to scope out the place and get inspiration."

"Ah well fell free to look around but the wall off area nobody is allowed." they pointed over to a house and area. "that is for the owners privacy."

"Right thanks bye." The rangers all then spent an hour looking around and Mia had no inspiration whatso ever.

As the rangers were walking through a field. "ugh so many cool things but I can't seem to pull any ideas out of the grave. maybe I should withdraw from the competition." before any of the rangers could tell her off for those thoughts the most annoying voice that made you want to become deaf.

"Is that Milo the dress wearer!" everyone looked at the source confused except Mia who looked in horror. Yoshi was covering his ears from the voice that was annoying him. "oh milo tell me how is it knowing you don't belong in any of those ugly clothes you make."

(if you want to know how she looks imagine the face of Mandy from totally spies with glasses and wearing an outfit with thousands of clashing colours that assaulted the eyes with fabric from random different points of the outfits)

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to. said Toga. of course I am talking to Milo their." she pointed at Mia. "That girlie wannabe you to go to the same school as Moi the queen of fashion."  "I wouldn't say that." said Ty who was no fashionista and was no impresses with the poor fabric that was wasted on the outfit.