Out

Am I ever gonna get out of here?.....

We sat on the couch in silence. I don't have to speak to him he can't make me. I turned away from him and looked at one of the windows thinking how to scape through them. With all this silence we  created an awkward atmosphere, it was very uncomfortable.
I can feel V staring at me intensively. After awhile V started to speak up.

"Hey you know what?" V asked breaking the awkward tension. I turned to him.

"Let's go out." I looked at him confused.

"Really?" I asked confused. Usually kidnappers  don't even let there victims go out. Especially since I tried to escape. I'm not complaining.

"Ya, I guess I thought it could be fun if we could,  you know just hang out, and get to know each other better ." V said bashfully looking down  at his shoes.  I put my hand on his thigh. He turned to me and I smiled.

"Then what are we waiting for V." I said to him. He smiled.

"Great lets go!" He said grabbing my hand and going outside.

"And don't try escape ok?" He warned.

"I won't, especially since your giving me some freedom." I reassured him. He smiled.

"Good." He said as he grabbed ahold of my hand. As  we both walked out of the house I decided to look around at my surroundings. Nothing but trees, He lives in a forest in the middle of nowhere. No wonder I got lost on trying to escape. As we walked over to the car he let go of my hand and ran head of me to open the passenger side door for me. I awkwardly thanked him and stepped inside. He ran around to sit in the drivers seat. As he started the car I decided to ask him on where we're possibly gonna go.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Out to eat since you haven't eat anything In like 2 whole days. I don't want you dying of starvation." He said and chuckled as he put on a  black face mask.

"Oh ya right." I said. V started the car and we headed back into the city. But not anywhere that I knew of I don't even know if we're even in New York. We stopped at a fancy Italian restaurant. I looked  over at it. The place had a patio to see the outside  with little Christmas lights and plants. I looked over at V that was already looking at me.

"Pretty nice eating establishment right? I go here all the time." V said with a smile. I smiled back to him and he held my hand as we walked inside. As much as I wanted for us to go to the top floor. He wouldn't risk me being seen. So we stayed inside. We went in and I was ordered to sit down somewhere close while V was ordering food for the both of us. I was thinking on how to leave without being noticed but he kept his eyes on me the whole time. I have to just have to go along with him until I earn his trust so he can give me my space for me to possibly escape. I looked out the windows that were far away from me hoping if someone would recognize  me from the outside. There was a few people passing by, but not anyone looked into the restaurant. What I did see out there besides people were 2 black  vans parked beside V car. I thought that it was a little strange because when we first got in there wasn't any cars around, but I decided that those van could of possibly been from the restaurant  delivering supplies.After awhile V came back with a small pizza and paper plates.  I looked at the food and it made my mouth water. I heard a chuckle from V.  I look over at him.

"Hope you like pizza, because I love it." He said as he was now getting a slice.  I grabbed a slice also.

"Don't worry I love junk food, this happens to be one of my favourites." I said as I was now starting  to take my first bite.  He watched me carefully. As I hit into it, it tasted great. Not to greasy like most pizzas but it was good. I moaned in delight of eating it. He looked at me shocked as he shifted but bursted out laughing.