Training

We were off  deep into the woods on an early Saturday morning

We were off deep into the woods on an early Saturday morning. It even with the sun barely out the woods made passing through tress that were all around us. I screamed of excitement as I twisted on the accelerator handle even more to increase our speed.

"Your a natural Zoey!" V said. I smiled as we catch up with the others that were a few yards ahead of us. As soon as we caught up with the the rest of the boys they all parked next to this open field circle a mile away from the house. We all got out of our vehicles and walked out to notice it there were wooden shields with test dummy's placed around the field attached to metal bars that are place firmly on the ground. I walked over to the wooden shield and touched it.

" What is all this?" I asked. The boys laughed.

"This is the first step step into your training. This is a shooting range." V exclaimed.

"I have to learn how to use a gun?" I asked.

"Yup, if your going to tag along with us you have to learn how to use one." Rm said.

"How else are you supposed to defend yourself in a gun fight if you don't even know how to use a gun?" Suga scoffed. Everyone laughed. Jimin went up to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry you'll do fine." Jimin said comforting. Put his hand between both of our shoulders and separated us putting his arms around us.

"Come on guys let's get started V smiled looking at me then he gave a look at Jimin. He awkwardly laughed and pulled away from him. V and me walked away. I looked back at Jimin, he looked terrified of him. Didn't know V was so intimidating.  I looked around there wasn't a gun on sight.

"Where are the guns at?" I asked.  V quickly ran back to the ATV as the members were opening there seats of their vehicles revaluing different types of guns and pistols.  V ran back to me with a gun and pistol to where we were going to be  practicing at.  V stopped his arm out infront of me signaling me to not take a step further.

"First you have to watch the pros do it." V said giving me a wink. I blushed seeing how hot he looked holding that gun.  V smirked as he turned to see the boys waiting for his signal.

"Ready." V yelled  mixing adding the bullets to the gun  boys followed.

"Aim!" V lifted his gun closing one eye to focus on the aim on the test dummy target.

"Fire!" V yelled as he fired his first shot. I screamed cause of the loud noises. V laughed as he shot  the target exactly on the head multiple times as well the chest. The boys did the same all shooting perfect shots. I gawked at them in shock. They really are experts.  After a minute they all ceased fire putting there weapons down. They all looked at me as I stood there in shock.