Leaving

Jungkooks pov

I can't believe it.

"Yeah didn't you know about that Jungkook?" J-hope asked.

"No! I just thought we are just keeping her not all of this!?" I explained.

"I'm sorry Kook just that's how it's always been I thought you knew." J-hope said sincerely. I got up pulling my hair through my fingers out of anger.

"They can't just do that to her J-hope what if he" I got cut off by my phone vibrating. I checked to see who it was and my expression fell.

"It's V isn't it?" J-hope asked. I stayed silent.

"What are you waiting for? Answer it." J-hope told me. I pressed call and put it on speaker.

"Hey kook how's the player?"

"She's doing well."

"Good, that's great to hear hopefully it hasn't  caused you any trouble." I narrowed my eyebrows and clenched my fists. I hate it when he refers to her like some object.

"Yeah, whatever, how did the mission go?"

"Kook calm down!"J- hope whispered. I ignored him.

"Group G Boss is taken out.  Now  the deals off and he won't be after me anytime soon." J-hope  whisper cheered in excitement and we high fived.

"Yup so now I can come and get  it now." We stopped celebrating

"You mean get her?"

"Yeah, I took out the boss. No ones after us from what I know of so you done your job. Good job kook you've done your part. "

"Thanks."

"Where are you? From what I heard it was Florida am I correct?"

I look at J-hope, he gave me a unsure look.

"Yes."

"Alright then. I'll reserve a private jet to get there then. See you then in a few hours."

"Ight."

Zoeys pov.

I put my head away from the door. I overheard everything. V's coming, the thought of seeing him doesn't sit well with me. He's going to keep me locked up again.

I heard faint footsteps coming over to the room I quickly ran to the bed with the dog and started to play with him. Then the door slammed open.

"Let's go." Jungkook said.

"He's  coming is he?" I questioned. He ignored me and grabbed my suit case.

"Grab your stuff." He ordered. Is he taking me to V? I looked at him and scoffed .

"Why, so you can finish your job and take me back to that lunatic? No way!" I stood up. I bolted over to him. Jungkooks eyes widened I shoved him as hard as I could making him fall to the ground.

"ZOEY!" Jungkook yelled. I ran past the living room.

"JHOPE GET HER!" Jungkook yelled. As soon as I went to the door I was tackled to the ground. I screamed. Jhope covered my mouth to stop me from screaming. I was squirming to
free myself but it was no use. Jungkook walked over to me and bent down to look at me.