Chase

I  felt paralyzed I felt so helpless that I thought there was no hope for me at all.

I felt the car move as he started driving off. I felt like I was floating as everything around me looked trippy and looked like a rainbow. This is it, isn't it. I looked over to the guy driving. I had a bad feeling about this guy. Someone about him was different than Tae that I couldn't put my finger on it. I bursted out laughing out of nowhere.

"What did you do to that girl Bambam?" One guy asking the one driving.

"Popped a pill in her." The guy named Bambam said. The other guy looked at him in surprise.

"Why did you do that Hyung? You could've just knocked her out."

"Nah, I've heard about this girl and Paul was right that was the girl he was looking for. She literally tried escape into a damn air vent." Bambam said. He other guy looked back at me as I slowly closed my eyes.

"Damn she's a fighter."

"Don't even think about it man." Bambam threatened.

"Aww want her to yourself? You no fun Bam." The guy tease. Then he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"The fuck are you doing?!" Bambam asked looking at him.

"Going to have some fun? What else?" The guy said turning to clam over the chair.

"Dude, seriously, leave her alone. Paul would kill you if he found some of you in her." Bambam said grabbing him to sit back down but struggled to as he climbed over. Then as he aproached me. A gunfire hit the van causing Batman to turn making the guy fall to the ground.

"What the fuck?!" Bambam said speeding up the car. The other guy got up and crawled back to his seat.

"The fuck is going on Bam?" He asked him.

"It's V." Bambam huffed out.

*******************************************

No one takes my player. She's mine. I won't ever let anyone get her again. 

I slammed onto the gas pedal and went after them they couldn't have gotten far. As I drove away from the woods I merged onto a highway and saw the black van along with the other cars tagging along with the van. As I got closer I took out a gun I stored into the glove compartment  and started shooting at one of the vans tires. It wasn't enough to completely stop it  but enough to catch them off guard. Then the van turned to a different lane. Then that's when the other cars started shooting at me as my car took some shots I went over to different cars getting the guys to shoot at the other cars instead of mine. I quickly shot at one of the cars tires and it popped out  and the car glided over the road crashing into another car.

 I quickly shot at one of the cars tires and it popped out  and the car glided over the road crashing into another car

  My windshield soon shattered as they kept shooting me. I couldn't see where I was going I bobbed my head for a second to merged to a lane then before I did cars raced ahead of me shooting the members as well.