Restart

I slowly started to regain consciousness. My eyes slowly adjusted to the light. I rubbed my eyes and sat up from the king sized bed.

"Where am I?" I thought to myself. I sat up and looked around at my surroundings. I'm in a royal like peach colored bedroom with a chandelier hanging from the top. Of the freshly painted ceiling of artwork of different greek gods. As majestic as it was there was an eerie feeling about this room. I got up walked to the bathroom when I took a step inside the room and looked around it seemed familiar. That was when I looked at the where the window should've been it was replace with a metal steel patch. Then it hit me. This isn't just any ordinary bathroom. Memories started to hit me as I remembered escaping from that window.

"Looked out the window to see how far it was.  I looked out the window and down. Shit."

I panicked and looked away and face the mirror. I remembered looking at myself in the mirror filled by bruises and a man wrapping his arms around me.

"What has my life now become to?" I thought. V now stood l behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Look Zoey, I'm sorry, but you had what's coming to you. I told you about escaping, but you refused to listen to me."

"No it can't be." I said to my self I walked back to the bedroom and remembered grabbing those exact sheets to use to escape.

"I ran over to the bed and grabbed the sheets and tied them together. Luckily there were poles from at the sides of the bed to hold the sheets in place."

My body feel into a cold sweat as I sat back into the bed . There's no way.
I'm at V's house..

He killed him Jungkook for saving me. I laid down and started to cry remembering our time together, even though it has been a couple of days since we met, we went through a lot especially Jungkook, he's been through more shit than even myself. I miss him so much and it was all my fault, and I'll never see him again. Also my family.. 

I didn't even think about them when we were escaping. I'm such an awful daughter I was worried more on my own safety then them. Then again it was me he was after all. He couldn't have done anything to them right? I sobbed just imagining what V could've  possibly could've done to them. If they got in the way of him trying to get me. Then I started to hear footsteps coming up the stairs and my sobbing immediately stopped. I immediately turned my back toward the door and through the sheets over me as I pretended to fall asleep. The door slowly creek open as foot steps came towards my bed. I tensed as I felt the weight on the side of the bed dampen as he sat on the bed. I could feel his gaze upon me, without having to look at him. I start to feel the bed dampen even more as he leaned in closer to me. I could feel myself stop breathing as he gently caress my cheek. I froze trying to stay as still as possible.

"Zoey, I know your awake." V said. I still stayed silent.

"Don't play dumb I heard you crying  from downstairs." V said. I scoffed scooting away from him. He walked over to the other side of the bed and bent down next to me. As I tried to turn away from him,  V grabbed me forcing me to look at him in fear.

"Hey, come on. Don't look at me like that." V said softly. I just rolled me eyes at him not saying a word.

"I'm doing what's  best for you Zoey. I-" I cut him off and sat up.