Wishes

******************************************
Long after that discussion with V we sat around watching some comedy on  TV.  Throughout the entire time V just kept glancing over at me. I just ignored him and continued watching.  Some parts were so funny much as I wanted to hold it in I bursted out laughing at some of the scenes. V quickly looked at over at me with delight  when he saw me laugh and laughed along too.

V exhaustedly laid on top of me causing me to yell at him.

"Get OFF ME!" I squealed trying to push him off.

"But I'm so comfortable, you a great pillow." V said pretending to sleep on me.

"Get your heavy ass OFF OF ME BEFORE I SUFFOCATE!"  I yelled. He just smiled innocently and continued watching the show laying on top of me.

Then all of a sudden the door knocked again furiously. V groaned out loud.

"The fuck is it this time!" V complained as he got up from me. V looked at me and nodded. I nodded back and went upstairs. I hid to the wall and crouched to hear what was going on. I can hear Vs footsteps as he stomped over to to the door. I crawled a little closer to the stair case to see what was going on. I can see him slowly grabbing his gun from his pants. As he opened the door he took it out but only to be slammed again as a girl starting barging in.

"V I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" The girl yelled. She was a blond haired girl with blue eyes and red manicured acrylic nails. Her face was caked with makeup making her look even older than she sounded. She had a petite body but with fake boobs to make her look like a Barbie doll. She has a reds tight dress that was so short that you can probably see her ass with shiny red high heels. She looked like a slut.

"What do you want Sythnia?" V sighed out, not happy to see her.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH SOME BITCH!" She yelled. V turned around and started walking away from her. Her walked after him with her heels clicking her every time she walked.

"Can't you just leave me alone?" He simply asked. She scoffed

"What that girl that I've heard so much about in here now? WHERE IS SHE!" Sythnia demanded. V turned to her.

"Get out." He said to her.

"What? I thought you loved my company."
Sythnia said suductivly making me gag.

"You thought." V answered causing me to laugh. I quickly covered my mouth.
They both whipped there heads over to the stair case.

"I knew she was here." The girl snarled.

"Get DOWN HERE NOW BITCH! WE HAVE TO TALK!" The girl yelled. I stayed silent.

"Come down now, or else I'm going up there."  She warned.  I chuckled.

"In those heels, don't break a leg getting up here." I joked. V laughed. She looked at him.

"Your laughing?" She said shocked.

"Yeah, She has a sense of humor unlike you." V said. She scoffed and I was already walking down the stairs before she took a step. She glared at me eyeing me down. She laughed.

"Your this this slob?" Synthia laughed. I chuckled as I walked right passed her entering the living room.

"Says the ones who's dress rides up to her ass." I said.  She turned to V.

"HOW DARE SHE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" She yelled while V tried to hold in his laughter with his hand covering his mouth. She walked up to me.  V went to go sit down to watch us. I look down  at him. Why isn't he stopping any of this? Kick this bitch out already?