Meeting

The rest of the car ride was silent. He has the nerve to threaten me and still hold on to my thigh the entire car ride. We ended somewhere close the west side coast of Miami Florida to this really sketchy looking building surrounded by a lot of cars parked around. I looked at Jungkook. He just looked ahead of us going to park the car. Once he parked the car he ran over to open the door for me and extended his hand. I took it and we walked over to the building. Jungkook let me go and got closer to the door and did a pattern type knock to the door and the door opened with a loud blared our music coming out of it. As Jungkook was about to walk in he stopped and turned to me. I was actually really scared. I tried my best not to show it but I guess he could tell. He looked at me and his hard expression softened. He walked closer to me and grabbed my arm linking it with his.

"It will be okay. I will protect you." He said to me with a smile causing me to blush as he dragged me inside. As we got inside there were women dressed in barely any clothing stripping down dancing seductively on poles as men were basically hollering throwing them tons of money. I looked around to see women grinding giving lap dances to men. We were in a strip club. I never imagine out of all the places to have a meeting this would be the place. As we walked through the crowd men were looking at my direction with a hungry expression on their eyes staring. I felt so disgusted just being in here. Jungkook noticed it shot glares at the men as they quickly looked away from me. we walked to the other side of the room to another door. Jungkook opened it revealing an office. With men and women on there laps. The men look at us with serious expressions. The girls that were sitting on them were looking at Jungkook with a lust look in there eyes

"Jungkook I'm surprised." A man that sat across him said as he sat down. I stood where I was. Jungkook looked at me and patted his hand on his tight indicating for me to sit. I sighed and sat on his lap. I looked at the other girls, they all glared at me in disgust. I looked at Jungkook as he rubbed my arm to reassuringly.

"For a minute I thought you couldn't handle girls." The man said as the others chuckled amongst themselves.

"Is the player yours?" The man asked.

"No Marcus, she's V's." Jungkook said annoyingly.

"Vs? It must be a big deal then if V isn't here and your filling in." He said as he leaned over to us. He was analyzing me and I was scared shitless.

"This player is a beauty, how much?" Marcus asked taking out ignoring his pissed girlfriend that was glaring at him. My eyes widened, was V planning to sell me?

"She's not for sale." Jungkook spat.

"Why not I can take this player off your hands. Since she's been a struggle for V to handle. Let me play with her for a little bit." Marcus said eyeing me up and down bitting his lip.

"No Marcus and get your filthy eyes off of her!" Jungkook yelled. Marcus raised his arms up in defeat.

"Okay, I didn't know you cared about it so much." Marcus said. Jungkook scoffed and looked away from him.

"Men were are all gathered here today to see our players that will attend this year." Marcus said. He now looked at us.

"Jungkook would you be so kind." Marcus said. Jungkook just glared and said.

"This is Zoey Martinez. She's from New York and she's 18 yrs old. She's a runner and can keep you on your toes." Jungkook introduced. Men looked at me in awe.

"How about 50,000?" A man said taking out his wallet.

"75,000!"  Another called out

"100,000!" Another yelled.

"Not, for, sale." Jungkook said him now holding me.  I felt a chill down my spine from his touch. It was electrifying. I shivered and I can now see his eyeing me trying to get a reaction from me. I turned away from him earning a chuckle in my ear from him. After he introduced me the other men showed off there
girls, telling  everyone about there special qualities. Men were pulling out money bidding on the other  girls and some were bought. I couldn't believe my eyes to what I have seen. Girls being sold as if they were some sex objects. They all made us stand next to each other to analyze all of us. I felt so used as there were looking at us up and down. Marcus decided to walk over and examine us even closer. He looked at all the girls. And walked behind us.

"Men, you have some great players this year. It's certainly going to be interesting." Marcus said as he stopped and stood right behind me. He chuckled as he leaned over to my ear. I can see Jungkook get tense shifting around in his chair.

" Especially you." Marcus whispered in my and then I felt his hand slap my ass. Jungkook immediately stood up and walked over.

"That is enough." Jungkook said as he pulled me aside.

"What Jungkook? I'm just seeing if the player is eligible to be qualified in this year." Marcus said innocently.

"Doesn't give you the right to touch her you prick!" Jungkook yelled.

"Oh really? What if I tell V she isn't allowed to be in the competition this year then? You know how upset he gets when things don't come his way." Marcus snickered.

"I run things around here and I can touch her as much as I please." Marcus says as he grabbed my arm. Jungkook grabbed my other free arm.

"You don't "run" things around here Marcus. Chris does, you know that." Jungkook protested. Yanking me to side him holding his arm around my waist

"Yeah? Well Chris isn't here. Now is he?"  Marcus smirked. Jungkook chuckled. Marcus gave Jungkook a confused look.

"Do you know what gang I'm in right?"  Jungkook asked.

"Bts?" Marcus said.

"Yes, I am and you know who raised me and the boys to be the gang we are today? Chris, Marcus." Jungkook said smugly. His eyes widened.

"Now if you'll excuse us." Junkook held my hand and we were about to walk out.

"Don't move." Marcus said. We hear the sound of his loaded gun.  Jungkook put a hand in his pocket.  I froze could we really die here?

"This really isn't necessary Marcus." Jungkook said.

"Oh yes it is. I don't need you to run off telling Chris now do we?" Marcus said.

"And how will he react if you kill me if he found  out yung?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's find o-" then Marcus cut himself off as he  fell backward. Jungkook grabbed me as we run out the door with gun shots being fired to the door.

"AFTER HIM!" Men yelled. As everyone in our path were running towards us in the club. Jungkook kept shooting everyone in DONT of our path as we made our way out the door. We both ran over to the car.

"Jungkook did you just kill that guy?!" I yelled.

"No I reincarnated him! Yes I did! Now SHUTUP SO WE WONT END UP LIKE HIM!" Jungkook yelled. Causing me to shutup instantly.

I just hope he knows that' he's doing.