Breakfast?

We were out of Florida. Me and Jungkook were blasting music in the car just having a good time. It was nice to have him around. I felt safe, and I was glad and very thankful he decided to help me.  I'm actually surprised he'd even do such a thing. Like not listening to V's orders? Betraying the gang. I can't even imagine V's reaction when he realizes that we're gone.  The different scenarios on how we would react to this have been going through my mind and I snapped out of it as soon as Jungkook waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yo Zoey, you alright?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh uh yeah. Yeah I am." I said  softly. Jungkook frowned.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy we're leaving?" Jungkook asked me. Of course I am happy. More than happy, relieved,  excited even, but I  can't help but think. What about V?

What if this is all just a plan to get me back to him. I mean yeah he smashed the phone but could that just be an act for me to trust him?

"Zoey he won't find us if that's what your worried about." Jungkook said reassuringly.

"What makes you so sure?" I asked curiously.

"Just trust me." Jungkook said facing me with a smile then turned back to focus on the road.
As we drove Jungkook decided to speed up a little looking from the rear view. I looked at Jungkook. He seemed tense, that started to worry me as I was about to turn to see what was going on Jungkook stopped me by turning my head back gently.

"Zoey don't look back." Jungkook said seriously.

"What? What's going on?" I asked frantically.
Is it V?

"Guess those guys from the training gym found us." Jungkook said angrily. I froze. What do they want from us? Is it the same hitman tryna get me too? Suddenly two black vans started coming closers.

"Lay back in your seat and stay close now!" Jungkook ordered I quickly grabbed the pull bar on the side and laid back in the chair facing my body sideways to face Jungkook. As soon as I did so the vans slammed to both sides of the car. As if he was in slow motion, Jungkook grabbed a gun from the side of his seat and quickly shot through both windows before slamming the gas pedal to speed off having the 2 vans behind us cars going out of control crashing into over cars in the highway. I laid looking at the ceiling of the car breathing heavily. What just happened?

"Jungkook looked down at me."

"You okay?" He asked. I didn't answer I was still freaked out. Jungkook sighed out.

"Damn, they really did dent the car if I was fast enough I could've stopped them" Jungkook said looking at the side view mirrors seeing the dents on the sides of the car. I look at Jungkook. He seemed so pissed at himself. I put the chair back up.

"Jungkook it's okay. You were fast enough to stop them to crush us in this car." I said reassuringly put my hand on his shoulder. He let go of one hand off the wheel and held my hand that was on his shoulder rubbing my hand in little circles with his thumb. The little gesture makes my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah that's true thanks Zoe." Jungkook said to me. I smiled at the nickname.

"Anytime kookie." Jungkook smiles cheekily showing his cute bunny like teeth. Something does make wonder. Why is everyone always after me? What's so special about me? I slide my hand off Jungkooks shoulder and drop it to my side he notices my action and instantly grabs it.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Was it that obvious that I felt uneasy?

"Nothing. Why do you ask?" I asked him. Jungkook squeezed my hand. Jungkook chuckled.