Watch

I didn't respond and stayed still. I was so close. He chuckled tiredly.

"Let me go to my bed." I tried moving but couldn't because he held me tighter.

"Nope, especially after that stunt you just pulled." He said to me. Holding me.  He whispered into my ear.

"Let's just call this your punishment for the night." Junkook said. I froze not knowing how to respond to that. Since no matter how much I've tried to free myself from his grip I just couldn't and he'd catch me every time I tried to grab the keycard through the night I decided to get confortable and fall asleep. When it was finally morning I decided to get up when I did I was immediately put down.

"Relax I'm just going to the bathroom." I said annoyed as I Jungkook releases me. As I got finished doing my business and took a shower I realized that I didn't have a toothbrush or anything for that matter. I walked out and was only in my towel to go fetch my clothes. Jungkook stared at me with a blank expression. I couldn't care less and feel awkward I was still pissed from last night I grabbed some clothes and walked right back in the restroom. I decided to wear a black tangtop
And ripped skinny  jeans and walked out.

"I have nothing to brush my teeth with." I said to him and just looked at him. Junkook continued with his blankness stare at me. I snapped him out of it by waving my hand infront if his face.

"What?" He snapped.

"I don't have a toothbrush or any female products. Also, there no food." I told him.  He groaned.

"Fine." He got up and moved me  out of the way for him to get ready himself. As Jungkook got done he grabbed his car keys and headed out.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.  He stopped his tracks and turned to me.

"To go buy your shit what else?" He said angrily and walked out locking the door behind  him leaving.  He turned to me.

"Don't you even think about banging on the door to call for help. I have a friend that is keeping watch of the room door."  Jungkook said as he left locking the door leaving me alone in the room.  I didn't do much but sit around and watch T.V. Then I thought there's no way someone is guarding my door. I decided to  the door. I was banging on it calling for help and as I did the door flung open making me fall to the floor.

"Did you not hear what Jungkook said?" The boy asked. I looked up at him. He had a serious expression on his face and when he saw me his expression suddenly changed.

"Your the girl." He said breathlessly.

"The girl?"  I asked.  He knelt down extending his hand to help me up. I took it and he helped me up. As he did I pushed him running to the door and he grabbed my arm before I could.

"Yup your definitely the girl."  The boy laughed. I struggled to free myself from his grip but he sat on me.

"Who, are you?" I said as I finally gave up.  He just looked at me.

"I'll tell you if you promise not to struggle." He said to me. I looked at him for a second then started to squirm.

"I'll tell Jungkook your trying to runaway again." The boy warned. I froze looking at him terrified. He wouldn't.

"Don't think I won't cause I would." The boy said knowing what I was thinking. I stopped struggling and gave up.  He leaned into me as I looked away from him.  He went up to my ear and said.

"I'm J-hope."  Jhope whispered.  I looked at him.

"Jacob?" I asked. He got off me annoyed.