Chapter 1: Parkour?

I placed a box down in my new bedroom, in the new house my dad had brought for us to stay in while were here in a city named Berk, which was a kind of weird name for a city, but the city is cool, like back in San Fransokyo, tall buildings with screens, playing advertisements.

The city was eco friendly too, with flowers and green trees and grasses around. It almost feels like I'm in San Fransokyo though.

I look around my new bedroom, it wasn't the usual bedroom I have used to, its kinda big than my old one, the wallpaper was minty green, with dragon designs on it, the windows had light brown curtains, my bed was enough to fit three people on it, while I had my own study and work table, unlike back home.

The reason why we moved here, because dad had promoted on his work, and was assigned here in Berk, and the owner of the company had made this house for dad. Cool right?

"Trying to adjust in your space bro?" A voice asked from behind. Turnaround, seeing my twin brother Hiro and our older brother Tadashi. "Well, kind of," I replied wandering my eyes around my new bedroom. "But I'm sure I'll get used to this."

"Anyway, why are you guys here?" I asked them, putting my hands on my waist. "Dad wanted to give you this." Tadashi said handing me a maroon envelope with a stamp of a school on it.

"What's this?" I ask taking it from him. "Your school files, dad had enrolled us three in that school, which was kind of like SFIT, it also got a laboratory and a large field." Tadashi replied.

"I tottsly forgot about college." I said as I scanned the files and the handbook of the school, which was as thick as a textbook. "And classes starts nextweek, so we should get ourselves ready for that." Tadashi added and left my room, only Hiro and I here.

"You excited for college?" I ask him. "Not really," he sighed. "A new school in a new city was kinda difficult to adjust." I smiled, patting my twin's shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll get used in this place."

I nodded my head, and place my arm around my brother's shoulder, and ruffled his hair. "Let's go, we have shopping to do." I said and drag him with me outside the house to the garage, where Tadashi was with his car.

***

After having a little shopping in the mall with my brothers were now placing our bags by the trunk, and getting inside the car.

"Seriously brother, you gotta stop complaining about going to the mall." Tadashi said as he sat down in the driver's seat, while talking to Hiro who was at the back seat.

"I promise you guys, going shopping is really tiring, and traumatic for guys like us, trust me, I have experience it for twice!" Said Hiro while showing his two fingers up, making a peace sign.

"Its because of your first girlfriend, wasn't it?" I ask him. Hiro blew his fringes off his eyes. "Don't mention Abigail again." He said, crossing his arms. I roll my eyes, as I relaxed my back on my chair, as Tadashi drove down the highway.

I plug in my earphones, listening to the song 'Good Girls' by: 5 Seconds of Summer. While watching our way back home to our new house.

The streets weren't busy in the afternoon, only a few cars were moving from back to fort, left to right the streets. The houses and other buildings seem to be a bit quiet, and...abandoned? I guess...

"She says to me forget what you thought
Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." I silently sang, as I watch a girl jumping over rooftops.

A girl jumping over rooftops?!

I look closely back to the window, watching a girl, jumping on a rooftop. She was wearing a black and red cape with a hood, that can't barely see her face. And how did I know its a girl? Its hair was really long and golden. Do you think there are boys with long hair like hers?

"Tadashi stop!" I ordered in a high pitched voice. Tadashi hit the breaks, sending myself to hit the front window of the car.

But I waved the pain off and get out of the car, looking up the rooftops, to see the girl no more. "What in Thor's name were you thinking Hiccup??" Tadashi asked me in a furious voice.

"I just saw a girl." I said not leaving my eyes in the not so tall buildings which were about 20 feet high, like two storey buildings. "Ooh, got caught by someone?" Hiro teased. I shake my head. "No, this girl is different, she was jumping over rooftops, doing flips, twirls and cartwheels." I said.

Tadashi went beside me, looking closer to what I was looking at. "Hiccup, maybe its just your imagination." He said. "I'm not imagining things!" I snapped.

"Or maybe its just a girl doing parkour, you know, its kinda famous here in Berk, children learn to do stunts that were dangerous." Hiro explained.

"Is there any parkour doing kid wearing a cape with a hood?" I ask. "Maybe its their costume." Tadashi said. "Look, let's not argue about this stupid thing okay, we need to get home or else Aunt Cass will give our meal to Mochi and Toothless."

I look closely once more, but there's nothing anymore. I sighed and just nodded. "Maybe I'm just really imagining things." I muttered. "Let's go Hiccup!" Called Hiro who was now in the backseat.

I went back to my place in the from seat and Tadashi drove home in the subdivision where our house belongs and to the only house with lively green and beige colors.

You see, the houses here were kinda different, all have the same design, and the same color which as ashy, nothing else.

"Were home!" Hiro called as we enter the house carrying our bags. My dog Toothless and the house cat Mochi came to greet us.

I place my bags down and greeted Toothless with a playful ruffle on his fur, but suddenly, he started growling at me like I was kind of a threat to him.

"Bud, is everything okay?"

_______________________________

Yay! First chapter! I kinda have a bit of problems on this one, but I have done it! Yaaas!

Anyway, I have to go, and get the other chapters ready, and thanks for reading :) I wuv u all!