Chapter 39: Devils Arise (part one)

(You don't wanna know.) Gogo replied to the other side of the line, her voice was worried.

"Leiko, tell me what happened." I ordered her in a serious tone of voice as I walk out of the cave, trying to get away from Hiccup, so he won't hear this and won't he worried and will pressure himself.

(Dad, already knew about our secret, and he has sent some demons to rage around the city! Astrid! The city is in danger! You have to be here now!) Gogo explained.

I thought for a moment, trying to process what she said.

Loading...

Loading...

"WHAT?!" was my response when those words just sink in to my mind.

(Astrid, please, I need your help, I cannot handle thus many, and Hiro was the only one with me, fighting against them.) Gogo pleaded.

"Okay, uh...Go,hide someplace where those demons cannot find you, cast the spell I thought you, the spell that can protect the people who were hiding from them, remember, do not do this spell without the black rose." I told her.

(Okay, I have to go, I need to find Hiro, he says he will be looking for Tadashi and his family.) Gogo said.

"Okay, be careful." I told her.

Gogo then hung up. I put my phone in my pocket, as I paced back and forth. I don't know what to do. Should I tell Hiccup? No, for sure he will be so stubborn, he will run after me back to the city, but if I don't tell him, he will for sure will get mad at me.

Ugh! Why are you so affected that he will get mad? Besides, you form have a heart Astrid! Your darkness lurks deep inside you so don't you fucking think of that stupid thing!

"Astrid, are you okay?" Hiccup asked. I look behind, and saw Hiccup, carrying Jared in his arms, Toothless by his side.

"Uh...its just Gogo, she said she broke a nail, and I got mad of her calling me, that's all." I lied, hope it works.

Hiccup look at me suspiciously, like he didn't believed what I just said.

"Your not a pretty good liar Astrid." Hiccup said.

Darn it! How'd he know?

"What is it? You can tell me." Hiccup said worriedly, like he already know what was going on back in the city.