Chapter 37: Slayer

Astrid's P.O.V.

"Levi, what are you doing here?" Asked Hiccup.

I roll my eyes. Isn't it even obvious to him? He broke in by destroying his bedroom wall! Oh for the love of Ghoul!

"I'm here to witness the tandem of the princess of darkness..." Levi said eying me with those creepy gray coloured eyes, and went to look at Hiccup.

"And her mortal lover."

"Enough!" I growled and launch at him, pushing him off and out the room, I started punching his face, as he tried to stop me, but I didn't gave him a chance to fight back.

We fell on the ground with e loud crash, the cement ground went to pieces and cracked like crackers.

Levi pushed me off him, that I hit the nearest brick wall, making a few debris to fall on me.

"You can't escape Astrid." I heard Levi said. I tried to open my eyes, as pair rose up me.

I then saw him walking towards me slowly. His mouth curved into a very wide smile, wider than the Cheshire cat.

Fuck you demon!

"Your also a demon, if you want to be reminded my love." Said Levi, as he rose me up, by the neck, choking me.

"Why don't you just marry me Astrid, I won't tell your father about this, and we will even have peace." Said Levi.

I groaned, as I manage to speak. "I'm not going to marry you bastard! Only shit marries a fucking asshole like you!"

Levi just snickered, and tightened the grip on my nek, as he lowered me, closer to his, I can feel his breathing on my skin.

"Pity, I even have a plan for our future." He whispered.

I glared at him on how stupid he is. He really never knew how much I hated him ever since.

He then tightened his grip even more, that I'm now catchjgnmy breath, gripping on his hand that was choking me, trying to remove it.

"Don't force it my dear, you will only make things worse." Said Levi while laughing like crazy.

He kept on laughing like crazy until I just notice something just struck on the center of his chest.

It was a blade. Not just any blade, but a golden blade. Levi then started bleeding, as his grip on my neck loosens. I then kick him, making the blade went in deeper in him.

I landed on my feet, panting for air, I look up to see who had the golden blade, and was surprised to see Hiccup, holding the golden blade of the sword of life and death.

Hiccup then slid the blade off Levi and pushed him on the ground, and Levi went to dust and disappeared.

I look at Hiccup in horror, as he look at me with those eyes of his. He kinda look different. He became a bit taller. The shape of his face was different. His jaw like was visible, and his face was really serious, like he was gutted bypuderty that hard that his whole appearance changed.

Hiccup then fell on the ground, and went unconscious. "Hiccup!" I shrieked as I ran to him, as I tried to wake him up.

"What happened?" Asked Gogo as she arrived, his arm was bleeding while carrying Jared. "Gogo! Your bleeding!" I said ins shock.

"Its not important, I can heal myself, but you have to worry with Hiccup!" Gogo said and gave me baby Jared.

I nodded and turn back to Hiccup, who was lying on the ground.

I look at his house, it was destroyed, like a strong earthquake just hit the land, and affected their house a lot.

"Don't worry, I can fix this, but you have to take Hiccup to the mansion, there many people can help him." Said Gogo.

I sighed and nodded. I then grab Hiccup's hand, as I summon a rose in between our touched palms.

I then planted a kiss on the blood red rose, and made Hiccup kiss it too. And casted a spell as yellow light surrounded us.

I found ourselves in the cove, where the dragons were. I saw the big reptiles, just walking around like they didn't care.

At least were here...

I look at Hiccup who was still unconscious on the ground beside me.

I touched his forehead, and it was really hot.

"We need to get you a warm and comfy place to rest." I told him.

I look around, but found nothing to help me. The dragins are not allowed to go out, not when the Day of Life arrived.

But I found a familliar place, where I'm sure Hiccup and I can stay for tonight.

"Toothless!" I called.

Then a black figure came running out of the cave opening, that I found near on where we are now.

Toothless then came licking me, "no time for playing for noe boy, you have to help me with Hiccup." I said.

Toothless look at the boy beside me, growling like he haven't recognise the boy who was sleeping.

He smelled him, and his expression relaxed, he must've recognise Hiccup's scent.

He then turn to me, and look at the little baby I was carrying, which was the robot baby Jared, sleeping in my arms.

"She's not a real kid, just a robot." I told him. Toothless didn't understand what I said, but just licked her cheek.

"Boy, can you carry Hiccup in your cave? Just for tonight, we will be staying with you, we just can't let Hiccup walk a few meters more, his sick." I explained. Toothless showed me a gummy smile and nodded.

He then knelted down. I place Jared on the ground, and help put Hiccup on Toothless.

The black dragon carried the boy in the cave, as I followed with Jared.