Chapter 23: What's your Secret??

"Astrid! H-hi! I-I uh...I was looking for you! Where have you been?" I said stuttering, as I make sudden movements.

Astrid raised an eyebrow, while crossing her arms. "Can you tell me what's going on? And why are you here? Your suppose to be asleep on this time didn't you??"

"Uh...er...you see..." I said, scratching my head. "And...what did I heard that...your crushing, no liking, no loving someone??" Astrid asked, her voice cold and tapping her sparkling ruby slippers on the ground.

Oh man...

I'm doomed!

"Yes. You. Are lad, tell me what it is, or I'll burry you and hang your limbs on my wall..." Astrid warned.

I gulped, hearing that from her dangerous plump lips. I took a del breath and opened my mouth to speak.

"Astrid, uh...there is something I really need to tell you, and I really want you to listen to every word I say." I told her. Astrid still stood there, looking at me with her ruby red eyes.

"I...uh...I...l-love...y-you..."

Astrid's eyes suddenly widened of what I said.

"What?!" She asked in a furious tone.

Isn't she just...surprised? Why does she have to be mad?

"You didn't meant what you just said right?" Astrid asked, as she came to panic. Did I done something bad?

"Why? What's wrong with it?" I asked her. She then step a foot backward.

"This is not happening...you can't..." She said.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why? What's wrong with it? Can't I just tell you how I feel about you? Why, aren't you feeling the same?"

"Hiccup, you don't understand, I know, we both do know what we think towards each other, but...we can't, we just can't, its too dangerous." She said, raising both her hands up, as she shakily look around, like someone was watching us.

"What? Why?"

"I said we can't! Don't you understand? We cannot be together even if we felt the same towards each other! You will be killed!"

With that, Astrid clapped her hands over her mouth, like she just said something that isn't right.

"What? I didn't get that." I said.

"N-nevermind, but you have to go now Hiccup, we can't see each other again." She said, rubbing her arms while slowly disappearing in front of me. But before she could disappear fully, I grab her arm, pulling her towards me, into a hug, which shocked her.

"Hiccup, let go!" She said, struggling to break free from my grasp.

"No! I won't listen to you this time, I'm not just your servant Astrid, I'm also your lover no matter what, I'll protect you, even if it cost my life." I told her.

Astrid stopped struggling. I look down at her, her eyes were in normal blue color, as I can see a tear falling off her eye.

Astrid's P.O.V.

I froze, hearing those words from Hiccup, it hit me a lot, causing me to just cry in happiness.

I may be 14, but I know emotions already. And I'm too mature looking in the age of fourteen, but that doesn't matter.

Suddenly, I met a pair of green shimmering crystals, which I recognise as eyes of the boy who had confessed his love for me.

Until I sensed that he was coming closer. But I pull away, but not breaking away from his touch, arms wrapped securely around me.

"Hiccup, we can't.." I said sadly, as tears are now forming in my eyes.

"Are you sure your giving up that easily? Astrid, can't we just give each other a chance? I'll prove it to you that I'm worth loving for, just give me the chance." Hiccup said.

I sighed, even though how much I would love that, but I can't. Its forbidden for me to love a human, especially when...

When...

When he's one of the good's alliance.

Yes, I tell you, Hiccup is not just any human being, he's a guardian, an angel perhaps, but you can't call him a pure angel.

And since he's good, and I'm bad, daughter of Lucifer, I can't love him. Even though I really want to love him, dearly I do.

"Why? Who forbid us? Is it because your an immortal? While I'm human?" He asked curiously.

I shake my head. "No, its not that, if only its easy for me to explain all the things that happened, but I can't, I don't know how." I replied.

"But..."

"No! Can't you understand?! Go away! Leave me alone, I don't need you anymore!" I yelled and disappeared in front of him.

I appeared in my room, where I fell on my knees, hugging myself while crying my heart out, regretting on what I have done.

My plan turns out to be a failure, I failed everything....