Chapter 27: Baby Girl!

"There! Finished!" I said as I place the robot baby down on my work table. Astrid came beside me, her finger on her chin, while examining the baby robot we made. Were now in my house by the way.

"Its perfect!" She said happily. I look at her, seeing the brightness of her eyes when she was happy, wow, I like it when I see Astrid happy like this.

"So, shall we test her?" Astrid asked, picking the baby up. "We should, to make sure she functions well." I said nodding.

I then went to turn the baby on, and watched it, as it slowly opens its eyes, revealing its crystal blue eyes just like her mother.

Wait, I kinda got carried away...Hehe...besides, its Astrid's baby too right?

The baby then moved its hands, reaching for Astrid's face while making cooing sounds. Which made me smile. "She worked!" I cheered.

"Yeah! I'm so excited to shoe this baby to Mr. Peters tomorrow!" Astrid said smiling. "So, what shall we name her?" I asked.

Astrid placed the baby on my bed, playing with her. "Let's pick something that suites her, let's not make I too girly, kind of a bit...normal kind of a name?" She replied.

I went beside her, looking down at the robot baby that looks like a real baby. The baby got Astrid's hair with a few strands of brown, eyes like the clear water, and red lips. The baby really resembled Astrid though.

The baby looks like a new bloomed rose, its petals red like blood, shining as the sun gleams on its smooth petals. Wait...that's it!

"Jared." I said. Astrid look at me with a questioned look. "What?" She asked me. "Let's call her Jared, its not really kind of girly right?" I replied smiling.

"Well, Jared is kind of cool for a baby's name, okay, sure, let's use Jared." Astrid nodded.

I smiled even wider and pick up our new baby Jared. "Let's go and shoe our baby to its uncles." I said, heading out of the door.

"C'mon Red, let's go." I said. Astrid stood up smiling and followed me all the way to Tadashi's room, where we saw him doing something in his computer.

"Mind if we come in Dashi?" I asked as I stepped inside, carrying Jared in my arms while she was cooing.

Tadashi look at me, and suddenly froze. "Hi!" I greeted him while showing him nis new niece.

"Is that my niece??" He asked. I shrugged and just smiled.

"No way! She's cuter than I thought she would be!" He said standing up, walking his way towards us.

I faced Jared towards him, and the baby look at him with big blue eyes, looking scared. "Shut up, you really did made her look like Red." Said Tadashi. "Uh, can I carry her?" He asked. I nodded and gently handed the baby to my brother.

"And she weighs like a baby, does she do things like pooping, peeing, burping, farthing etc?" He asked. "Yup, functioned all the baby things on her, so she would really look like a baby." Replied Astrid.

"You better take good care of this kid, if you wanted to pass the test." Tadashi said handling me back baby Jared.

"Hey Tadashi, do you have some screw drivers tha-what the heck?!"

Hiro suddenly came in, his eyes wide when he saw baby Jared, trying to reach him. "No way! Is this even a robot?" He asked, looking closely to the baby robot.

"Yeah, but its not obvious that she's a robot right?" Said Tadashi. "You made a really great job on doing this, I'm impressed." Hiro said as he played with baby Jared.

"So, what's the name?" He asked. "Jared, Hiccup named her." Astrid replied elbowing me gently on the side. "Cool name." Said Hiro.

"Welcome to the family Jared." Tadashi said and gave the baby a kiss on the cheek, which madeJared giggle.

Wow, I can get used to have this baby forever by my side.

***

"WAAAAAAH!!!"

I can not get used to have this baby forever by my side.

I stand up and went to the crib, where baby Jared was wailing. I pick her up and started to rock her gently, trying to put her back to sleep, but she can't. I gave her the baby bottle, but she won't stop crying and will spit the milk out, I checked her diaper ad there's no even a single dirt on it.

I wonder why this baby is crying? "Do you need something?" I asked her. But Jared just kept crying. "Are you feeling hot?" I asked her, but she keeps on crying.

Until I gave up, and went to grab my phone, dialing Astrid's number.

(Hello?)

"Astrid! Thank gods your still awake,! I need major help, Jared won't stop crying, I tried to put her back to sleep I checked her diaper, I tried feeding her, but she won't stop crying." I said to Astrid as I started to worry.

(Did you even tried giving a toy? Sometimes baby likes playing toys when they get to be awaken.) Astrid suggested.

I place Jared down and went to search for a baby toy. And gladly found a baby rattle in one of the boxes. Wondering if where it came from, I just ignored it and gave it to baby Jared who was still crying. I sounded the rattle, and it made her crying lessen a bit. But its not enough.

"She's still crying." I told Astrid.

(Play a soft music, babies loved music very well they listen to it and slowly drifting off to sleep.)

I then grab my iPod and search for a music that can be suited for a baby.

As the music slowly sounded, Jared stopped crying, and started listening to the soft music.

"Its working." I whispered to the phone.

(Good, keep the music until she feel asleep.) Astrid said.

"Thanks." I said smiling while looking at baby Jared.

(No problem, I'll see you tomorrow though.)

"K, night, love you." I then hung up and went towards Jared's crib.

I look at her while com pairing her to her mother. While I was com pairing Jared to Astrid, I then realised what I said, before I hung up from calling Astrid.

"Oh crap."