Chapter 38: War of Feelings

Unknown's P.O.V.

"She what?!"

"I'm sorry sir, but that what just happened, the princess betrayed the orders." Said a reaper in his voice sounded like an echo.

"Leave." I told the reaper.

When the reaper was out of sight. I walked near the fountain of blood. Dipping a finger on the water, swirling my finger to make a circle. And the water glowed, showing visions of a girl, with a boy, staying in a cave with a dragon.

"I thought your smart enough to think of betraying the orders." I muttered and slam my fist on the water, making a big splash.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I flutter my eyes open, as I saw someone sleeping beside me. It was Astrid, and between us was Jared, who was trying to reach a fly that was flying above her.

I look at Astrid, who was sleeping peacefully beside me.

I look around, noticing we were in a...cave? And sleeping on the floor, with only dried leaves to be laid on, and a dragon that was sleeping by the opening.

Wait, dragon?

It was Toothless! Wait...how'd we even get here?

I sit up, as I groaned in pain, as my side aches. I liften my shirt a bit, seeing bruises on my skin.

What really happened? I can't remember such a thing.

"Oh your awake."

I look at who was talking, and saw Astrid, rubbing her eyes while sitting up.

"Good morning." She greeted. "Good morning to you too m'lady." I greeted back.

"Sleep well?" She asked, touching my forehead. "Your not really hot than before, its a good sign." She said.

"You okay?" She asked. I nodded my head in response. "What just happened? How'd we get here?" I asked her.

"After you killed Levi, you fell unconscious, since your house was destroyed, Gogo and I decided that to take you here for safety, and for you to have a place to rest." Astrid explained.

"Speaking of Gogo, where is she?" I asked her.

"Fixing your house." She replied.

"She can do that?" I asked. Astrid giggled while nodding.

How cute she was while giggling.

The memory of our kiss last night flashback in my mind, making me blush like an idiot. For sure I'm red right now.

"Hicc, you okay? Your red! Did something hurt?" She asked worriedly, touching my forehead.

"I'm okay, no worries." I replied.

Astrid then stared at me, like there's something on my face that was unpleasant on the eyes.

"Astrid, you okay?" I asked her.

"I-I...uh..." She said, avoiding to look at me while stuttering, but I couped her face, making her face me again.

"You know, you look cute while stuttering, and out of words." I said. Astrid blushed, making her look cuter than ever.

I chuckled and planted a kiss on her soft pair of lips.

Astrid looked surprised, but kissed me back.

We pulled away, chuckling of what we just did, was amazing. I never had the courage on kissing someone before, just right now, I felt confidence rushed through me.

"I love you Astrid." I told her.

Astrid look at me surprised, like she cannot believe her ears.

I was about to take it back, but she cutted me off. "I love you too Hiccup."

We both chuckled, hugging each other, and she kissed me cheek.

"Say that again?" I asked her.

"I love you Hiccup." She repeated.

"I can't hear you." I acted like I cannot hear what she was saying.

"I love you, I love you, I love you Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III!" Astrid said again and again as we chuckle like idiots.

"Waaaaaaah!!!"

Astrid and I both pulled away, as we turn to Jared who was crying.

Astrid's P.O.V.

Hiccup carried Jared, as he calmed her down. I look at him carefully.

As I rewind what I just told Hiccup earlier.

I love you too Hiccup...

Wow...I can't believe that saying those to the person you love makes you think your in cloud nine.

Why did j eve said that? Am I really sure that I loved him? Do I really meant what I said? Am I even sure of it?

Ugh! Why does love feel so complicated?!

"Hey Astrid?"

I look at Hiccup who was looking seriously at me.

He looks creepy in his new look right now. I didn't know being that handsome looks scary when serious.

Well, to tell you, Hiccup haven't changed ever since yesterday. He still have the manly look, the strong jaw, the piercing eyes, and buff.

Wait, did I just said buff??

>////////////<!!!!!!

"What?" I asked.

"Did you meant what you said? That you loved me?" He asked.

Oh no...think Astrid...think! Your smart, think!

"Yes, why would I lie to you?"

Hiccup smiled, his smile made me felt like butterflies were in my stomach, and they are so many it hurts.

"But that doesn't mean it changed the subject, your still my slave, and I'm your master, so don't act all lovey dovey, or I'll have your grave in just a second." I said.

"Yes ma'am!" Hiccup said.

I smiled, and went beside him, hugging him as I look at Jared, who was now sleeping in his arms.

Do I really love him?

Suddenly, my phone just rang.

Ring! Ring!

(Astrid, we have a problem..)

"Gogo?? What's wrong??"

(You don't wanna know...)

I listened to what Gogo told me and...

"WHAT?!"