¢нαρтєя 3

☆BELLAS POV

BELLAS POV

I was driving in my car, it was pouring with rain and I could barely see because of how much water was on my window shield.

I saw Toms house in the distance and decided to stop there, i know i was about 10 minutes away from school but it's pouring It down.

I Seen Bills car outside Toms house as i widened my eyes, i got out the car and snuck up to the window with my jacket covering my hair.

I didn't see Toms car so maybe he was getting breakfast or something? The window was open a crack so I could hear them clearly.

"I really don't want to on this business trip next week" my mum says "it's okay baby, I'll look after her" bill says as I roll my eyes.

"But if I don't go then I'll loose my job" she frowns "we have me, plus you need to go so we can pay for Bellas ski trip that we also need to ask her about" bill says as I screamed in my head.

"I know baby.." she says as bill lifts her chin up kissing her lightly. Soon that turned out to them going upstairs.

I went back to my car until Tom came back with Ria, her hair was messed up and shirt undone basically all the way.

My eyes widened as he came to my window, knocking on gently "why the fuck are you not in school? He says.

"Because the rain was bad.." I mumbled "I could barely fucking see!" I said annoyed "right well its 9:22 am right now so make a move on!" He says.

"Oh! Also my mum and bill are having sex in your guest room" I say as he groans "I'll get them out sooner or later, now go!" He says as I roll my eyes.

I pull out the driveway and started driving to school.

-

I made it After 10 minutes and saw Theo's car parked up right after mine "hey love" he says rolling down the window.

"Why are you late?" I asked smiling "I could say the same thing" he says smirking "I was late because my mum made me grab breakfast with her" he says rolling his eyes.

"Oh is that why your late most of the time" I ask "yea most of the time" he says chuckling "I was late because i couldn't drive in the rain since it was pissing it down" I said as he makes an 'o' with his lips.

He gets out his car so does I as he raises my chin, he kisses me softly and whispered into my ear "let's get out of here, hm?" He says as I smiled and nodded.

I get back into my car as he goes back into his, we weren't going to do anything sexual.. for now.

He was going to get his car tomorrow so before he jumped into my car he grabbed some of his stuff from his car.

I wanted to play some music so I put on 'me and your mama by childish Gambino' its my favourite song right now.

I started singing along as I turned to Theo, I saw his smile looking at me as I smiled back and started singing my heart out again.

We stopped at his house to grab some of his clothes so he could stay over at my house tonight, he finished packing a small bag and hopped back in.

I drove to my house as I saw my mum and bill weren't home, I parked up as me and him got out the car.

I grabbed my phone and bag, I made my way in after Theo as I set my car keys on the counter.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked as he nodded, we sat down onto the couch and put on a random movie.

-

About half an hour later Theo went to the bathroom, I saw his phone started buzzing on silent so I checked who it was.

The name was 'my queen 💞' I answered the phone to hear a low moaning sound "please come fuck me Theo" the girl moaned.

I felt disgusted as I heard wet sounds "come fuck me hard and rough like you did last night Theo.." she moaned loudly as I ended the call.

I saw Theo standing there with guilt written all over his face "what the fuck!" I shouted at him as he scoffed "what! I waited forever for you to give me your virginity! I needed an extra fuck!" He screamed.

I heard a car pull in as I just got angrier "what the fuck! You could've explained it to me. Not fucking cheat your way around!" I shout as he rolled his eyes.

I heard the door open as Theo started shouting at me "I bet your just a slut! You probably fuck every guy you fucking see and act like you where an innocent virgin!" He shouted as I saw bill dart his fist to his face.

He pushed him to the ground and punched him repeatedly as Theo grunted, I started crying as bill threw him out the house and onto the street shouting at him.

Hot steamy tears fell down my face as bill walked back in and over to me "are you okay princess?" He asked wiping the tears.

I cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back, scratching it lightly "don't worry I'll fucking tear apart him and whoever else did this to you" he says his jaw clenching at the thought.

I felt me get slightly wet seeing him all messed up and hot, I have always thought he was kinda hot.

I just never told anyone for my own good..

I let go of him as he stared at me for a minute, I looked down until I felt my chin being pulled up.

He kissed my lips lightly.