¢нαρтєя 5

☆BELLAS POV

BELLAS POV

It was a day before my mother left, I was dreading this week; I'm scared for what he has planned for me but I'm also excited..

My mum was stressing packing as I tried to help her pack her bag but she was just not working.

"Okay mum, listen to me" I say as she nods and stops ranting "I'm helping you okay so stop ranting and stressing as I'm helping you okay?" I say in a calm voice but in reality I wanted to slap her in the face.

She stopped ranting and actually started helping me for once.

-

I sighed and after about an hour we finally packed all her stuff for a week, I was really going to miss her.

Since she will be gone by the time I will wake up I have to say my goodbyes to her tonight after I finished dinner.

Me and bill where sat next to each-over as for my mum she was in-front of me, I smiled as I finished up my pasta.

I gave her a Long hug and kissed her cheek "goodnight mama, I'll miss you love you" I say as she smiled warmly.

"Night baby I'll miss you, I love you more" she says hugging me one more time before I went upstairs.

I decided to go to bed now because it was already late, I opened my drawers and picked out Victoria secret pjs.

I got into the shower and started washing my body, I shaved practically everywhere and exfoliated.

After I got out I dried my body and started applying lotion onto my skin, it was vanilla and coconut because I love the smell of them.

I grabbed a thong and placed them under my shorts, I buttoned up the pj top and started drying my hair.

I already had oiled my hair before I got into the shower so at least it was shiny, I heard a knock at my door and it was bill?

"What's up?" I ask as he wraps his arms around my waist "bill the doors open and mums home!" I whisper yell as he chuckled.

"She's asleep dickhead" he says kissing my neck as laughed sarcastically "so funny" I say rolling my eyes as I removed him off me.

He sat on my bed as I checked my waist, seeing how small it was.. i really do need to start eating better.

"Hey stop, your beautiful" he says as I sigh "I don't know.. my eating is fucked up" I say sighing as his eyebrows furrow "what do you mean your eatings fucked?" He says.

"Well.. I don't eat usually.." I admit "sometimes I would eat nothing for up to a week but mum would never notice not even you" I say as he looks at me with a sad look.

"So one time I passed out while I was at the mall, but jade and Kara helped me and luckily they didn't tell you" I say.

"And I was glad they didn't but I have many secrets you can't know about" I say fixing my top as I sat down on my bed.

"I'm sorry I never noticed" he say stroking my thigh "it's okay we weren't really that close until the day Theo.." I say shyly as he chuckled.

He puts my hair behind my ear and kisses me gently, I kiss him back as I moved onto his lap.

We started to make out until we herd rustling and a door opening, I got off him and sat on the edge off the bed.

We tried to make small talk to seem normal, it was only my mum as she walked into the room "what are you two doing up so late?" She asks playing with my hair.

"Noting really just seeing where we should go this week so he can book it" I say smiling towards her as she smiles.

"Well at least your not fighting" she says as I nodded chuckling "well I'm going to go back to bed okay? I'll miss you both" she says hugging me and kissing bill lightly.

I do admit I got a little jealous but it's fine they soon ended because I was here, bill whispered something into her ear which made her chuckle and blush.

I looked at them weirdly, rolling my eyes as she kissed my forehead "night baby" she says as she soon walked out after.

"You really had to whisper something in her ear" I say annoyed as he snickers "you jealous?" He says I look at him with a 'shut the fuck up' face as he stops talking.

"Yea shut the fuck up" I say as we started arguing "you shut the fuck up!" He says as I scoff "you!" I say as I push him off the bed.

"You little shit!" He says as i started running out of my bedroom and down the hallway, I saw him chasing close behind me as I started running downstairs.

I heard my mums snoring from down here as I went to the laundry room, he ran inside and locked us in here.

He picked me up and placed me on the dryer, he started to roughly kiss me as I moaned softly: he slipped my shorts down and and moved my panties to the side.

He slipped in two fingers a I moaned as quietly as I could be, he thrusted in three that time as I jolted forward.

BILLS POV

I watched her jolt as I got hard seeing her like this, she looked so perfect like this; she was dripping with sweat.

I felt her wrap around my fingers as her moans got a little bit louder, I felt here on the edge of coming when I pulled my fingers out.

I licked them and saw her panting loudly "what the fuck was that for?" She says out of breath as I chuckle.

"Your not cumning yet" I say as she frowns "why not?" She says as I tilted my head.

"because your coming over lousy fingers and not this dick princess" I say as she rubs her thighs together.