¢нαρтєя 16

☆BELLAS POV

BELLAS POV

We were in the airport waiting for my dad, bill was next to me holding my waist tightly.

I saw my dad walking closer towards me, I waved as he came up-to me "hey bel" he says pulling me into hug.

Bills hand slid off me as my dad looks towards him "and who's this?" My dad asks as he gulped "this is my boyfriend dad..." I mumbled as he shook his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you..." he paused as bill spoke up "its bill nice to meet you" bill says as I smiled up at them.

They shook hands as they both made there way to the car with my dads body guards following closely behind.

I got into the car with bill next to me and my dad in the front, we were going to his new house that he bought.

My mother's house was going up for sale so we had already packed out stuff and placed them into the car before hand.

It was sad letting everything go away all the memories go but sometimes change is better.

-

It had been about 2 hours later and we were unpacking the house, we had finished the living room, bathroom and the kitchen the main stuff.

It's just the bedrooms now really, I have to say it is a really big house I mean he can afford it it's just massive a little too big but I will manage.

I walked up to my bedroom as we had a super king size bed with an en suite, it was absolutely gorgeous.

I couldn't believe me and bill would be living here until I finished school, I do only have 1 more year left then we were thinking of moving.

We don't know we're yet but it would be a good idea for us.

Bill wrapped his arms around my waist as he started kissing my neck "bill.. not here" I say as he mumbled something and moved his hand down to my heat.

My breath hitched "bill, my dad's home.." I say as he spoke up "he went out for a business meeting 20 minutes ago" bill said.

"How do you know?" I asked as he sighed "cause he told me when I was grabbing us a drink he said 'tell Bella I'm going to a business meeting and he also said your a good boyfriend I respect you son' bill said as I awed.

"That's so cute, well then we can do whatever we want" I say as he puts his hand under my skirt "are you not wearing underwear" he says.

"Maybe I am maybe I'm not" I say as he snickered "such a naughty girl.." he says as I clenched my thighs together.

"Bill.. we can do something tonight maybe?" I say as he smirks "whatever you want baby" he says putting his hand on my inner thigh.

He kisses my neck again as I push him away "we finish un packing!" I say as I placed all my clothes on the other side on the dresser.

-

The room was finally done and bill had booked reservations and everything he was on the phone with my dad as well which I was worried for but my dad came back all cheery for some reason..

I had finished gotten ready any ways and bill led me downstairs, I did hear very and I mean very. Loud moaning from my dad's bedroom but I'm lucky that he's booked a place for us to stay tonight.

"Did you bring a bag with your clothes?" I asked as he nodded "yes I did darling and did you pack your skincare?" He asked as I nodded.

I was very precious about my skincare, I placed our bags in the boot as I went into the passenger seat.

He placed his hand on my thigh as we made our way to dinner, he has booked a nice restaurant for us which I needed some food.

I have been getting better with my eating and I'm glad I have been because I need to get better.

I made my way inside with bill behind me as we immediately got sat down, I thanked the waiter as he gave bill a wink.

"What was that?" I asked as bill looked confused "what was what?" He asked as I chuckled "the wink..?" I said slightly laughing as he widened his mouth.

"Ohh that? That was nothing we're just good friends that's all love" he says reassuring me as I nodded softly.

I ordered a chicken curry with some chips as for bill he ordered a whole ass stake burger with chips.

I got a coke as well as bill.

-

We paid for the meal and soon made our way to the hotel, to be fair it was a really and I mean really nice hotel.

There was a pool with a jacuzzi breakfast and lunch and all sorts of stuff do to, bill took my hand as he carried both of our bags.

We checked in and made our way to the hotel room, it was magnificent.

It was an en suite and had a balcony with a jacuzzi.

Bill set down the backs and pushed me against the door "I do feel sorry for next door but then again what matters is only you and your loud mouth" he says.

RITE INO LIKE THE NEXT 2 OR 1 CHAP WILL PROBS BE THE EDN OF THIS BOOK IT WAS A VERY FAST BURN BUT THERE IS ANOTHER WAN CONING OUT SO XONT FUCKING WORRY ONAY? GOT IT DARLING?