¢нαρтєя 9

☆ BELLAS POV

BELLAS POV

I heard Bill say the name of a girl and my heart sunk, I peeked my head round and saw a short; brown haired girl about my mothers age.

"What do you want?" He asks as she hands over the food "you bill I miss you" she says as I scoff.

Bill turns around and gave me eyes that were telling me too go uostairs but I just couldn't.

I carried on listening and hearing there conversation made me have butterflies.

"No you can't have me I have a girlfriend" he says as she groans "please bill I need you" she says as bill scoffs.

"No and now I'm gonna eat my food with my super hot girlfriend who's waiting for me okay? Bye!" He says slamming the door on her face as I hear light sobs.

He came back over with the food and starts to apologise "I'm so sorry she's just always tried coming back and it's annoying me" he says as he kisses my head.

"It's okay don't worry let's eat and watch a movie!" I say flipping through the movies, I came across terrifier.

Apparently it was supposed to be really good so we decided to watch it, we switched it on and started dishing out our plates.

-

About halfway into the movie I was climbing onto hill, we had finished our food now and we we're onto wine.

We were sipping on our wine as I was huddled up-to bill from how scary this movie was, and I don't care if anyone says I'm a pussy because I am.

I got a text from a random number and they sent me loads of photos, I swiped up on my phone and saw all of the photos were off me and bill.

The message said 'watch out I'm coming for my man.' I started laughing and shown Bill, soon after bill looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why are you laughing.." he says as I replied kinda nastily "are you a dickhead? This is hilarious" I say still crying of laughter.

He rolled his eyes and looked back at the screen.

IM RLLY RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HERE BRO I DUNNO WHAT TO DO