¢нαρтєя 6

☆BILLS POV

BILLS POV

Addison left for her business trip, I was sad but happy because I get to fuck the life out of her daughter.

I walked upstairs to see Bella sleeping peacefully, I smiled and wiped the hair out of her face.

I got up and walked out her bedroom, shutting the bedroom door lightly. I went downstairs to make some breakfast for us.

I fried up the eggs and bacon and checked on the sausages and hash browns, I smiled as I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

I turned around to see Bella in her Victoria secret pjs, she rubbed her eye and sat down on chairs that are facing the counter top.

"Morning babe" I say smiling as she rolls her eyes "ha, ha, very funny bill" she says as I chuckle.

"Hungry?" I ask as she nods "yes please" she says as I finished up plating up her food and handed it to her.

"Thank you" she says as I smiled, I sat next to her and started eating my food as-well.

-

BELLAS POV

Bill told me to get changed and do my makeup and hair since he's taking me out on a date, I was excited and decided to get read early.

The date wasn't until 7:00pm and right now it was 3:00pm so I had round about 4 hours to get ready.

And that's as long as I need.

I got my robe and my slippers and placed them onto the bathroom counter, I turned on the shower all the way to red hot and got in.

I shaved and exfoliated for about an hour and then I got out putting my robe and slippers, I went to my vanity and started getting all my makeup set up.

I did my base first, then I put on some lashes. I then put on powder and turned on my curling iron.

I started with my left side and then went to my right, I smiled happy with the finish product as I sprayed hair spray to make the curls stay.

I then sprayed glitter spray on my hair and chest, i went to my closet picking out a dress for me to wear.

I picked out a white dress that stops mid thigh, I then paired it with some flat white strapped heels.

I smiled and grabbed my necklaces and bracelets, I sprayed my miss Dior perfume and some off my Victoria secret body spray.

I went to my mirror to see if the dress was right and it was, it was perfect. I grabbed my purse along with my phone, ect.