¢нαρтєя 12

☆BELLAS POV

BELLAS POV

Me and bill were on our way to target to look for this plan b since he forgot to were a condom.

"Bill what were you thinking!" I say annoyed putting a hand on my head as he sighs "I'm sorry bel I wasn't thinking.." he says.

"Right I'll forgive you if we go get food after" I say smiling as he starts smiling widely "what?" I asked as he continued smiling "what? Bill what" I say as he finally speaks "your eating" he says giddy as I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I am and I'm craving canes so if we could hurry this up please!" I say as he parked the car in the front of target.

"You stay here I'll go get it okay baby?" He says kissing me gently as I nodded softly, I watched him walk in as I sighed and went on my phone checking my socials.

I have to admit he was one good looking man.. and I'm glad we are together now, I don't know what we are gonna do when my mum gets here but we'll just sneak around.

I saw bill walking out with a girl talking to him, he seemed annoyed but was still respectful, I got a tiny bit jealous when she put her hand on his shoulder so I went out to go get him.

"Hey baby.." I say pulling his T-shirt down with him as I kissed him softly, the girl scoffed and started walking away.

"Thank fuck" I say rolling my eyes as he chuckled, I started to wonder the time as I checked it was round about 3:23am and we were going to get canes.

So what!

I ran to the car opening the door as he got in as well, placing the bag in the back seat "what was that girl saying?" I asked as he sighed.

"She was asking if I had a girlfriend and I told her 'yea I do and she's abit of a psycho so back off' and she still didn't listen" he says as I rolled my eyes.

"Single bitches" I say as he starts to laugh while making his way to canes, I ordered a 3 finger combo as bill ordered himself a 3 finger combo with extra chicken strips.

I got my food and we had to wait for bills sadly, I started sipping on my large Coca Cola "this is the shit!" I say smiling as bill gives me a weird look.

"What.." I say rolling my eyes as he finally gets his food, I grabbed a chicken tender and dipped it in the sauce.

It was really good actually but after my 3 chicken tenders and toast I was full "do you want my chips?" I asked bill as he shook his head.

"You have them baby" he says as I shook my head "no thanks" I said as I placed them in the box to take home for later.

He sighed and finished his food as I kept on taking small sips of my coke "I want a bath you know" I say as he looks at me "what are we waiting for then?" He says pulling out of the parking lot.

I started dancing happily as I got to have a bath but also because the song right now is a banger.

I turned it up as bill smiled at me softly, I turned the song down as we were nearly home "I'm gonna run your bath okay?" He says as I nodded.

I grabbed the bag of food and the plan b, I went and unlocked the door as I went straight upstairs and into my bathroom with bill behind me.

I grabbed the plan b and opened it grabbing a pill and shoving it in my mouth, I gulped it down with my coke and sat there feeling tired.

"Your baths ready darling" bill says as I smiled and got up.

I DONT REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER BUT ITS OKAY N SORRY FOR NOT POSTING 😻😪😪