¢нαρтєя 18

☆ BELLAS POV12 years later

BELLAS POV
12 years later

"Mason! You're gonna be late for football practice!" I shout as bill was bringing Ella down with him.

Mason came running out of his room with his football boots, I sat him down as I started helping him put them on.

"Okay baby are you excited for your football match?" I asked wiping the hair out of his face as he nodded.

I kissed his head as I grabbed Ella "mace go get in the car okay honey?" I said as bill was waiting for us.

I grabbed Ella's bag and locked the door behind me, I buckled her in and then went round to the passenger side buckling myself in.

"We all set guys?" I asked as bill nodded and the kids shouted 'yes' "maybe we could get food after?" I said to bill as he nodded "sure" he says putting his hand on my inner thigh.

I placed his hand closer to my heat as he smirked and carried on driving towards the game.

-

We arrived about and half an hour into this football match I was shouting for everyone to pass and kick and shoot.

Of course none of them listened.

But it was still worth it.

BILLS POV

Fuck I loved watching me pound into her pretty pink pussy, she was moaning as loud as she wanted too.

Ever since I got these sound proof walls built into the house she's been moaning like crazy.

"Fuck bill" she moaned as I pushed her against the wall, I thrusted into her as I groaned into her mouth.

She breathlessly moaned and tugged on my hair "bill I'm gonna cum" she moaned as I grunted "me too baby" I say as I carried on with my fast pace.

She came all over my dick as I shooted my load into her "shit" she says as I smirked "I guess another one?" I asked as she shook her head "no we're getting brith control tomorrow" she says as I rolled my eyes and kissed her passionately.

"I love you Bella kaulitz" I say as she giggled "I love you too bill kaulitz" she says.

the end.

WHATTAFAK NO WAY WEVE ALR
FINISHED THIS BOOK. 😨

THE STARTING PIC WONT LOAD BUT UMAGINE A TEN HR OLD BOY BLONDE SORTA LONG HAIR IN A YELLOW FOOTBALL KIT HUGGING A GIRL WIV LONG BROWN HAJR AND A GREY SHIRT WIV A PINK SKIRT 🌚

HELP NVM IT WORKED DARLING

BUT DW BABYS THERE WILL BR ANOTHER CUMMING 😉