¢нαρтєя 15

☆ BELLAS POV

BELLAS POV

Me and bill were waiting for my mum to come home, it was 10am on a Saturday and she still wasn't home.

We were getting worried until we got a call from a random number, bill answer it and asked what was wrong.

"Yes?" He said as the operator started saying how the plane my mother was on had crashed, I immediately broke down as bill said we had to go.

He hugged me tightly as I cried on his shoulder. Tugging on his T-shirt as he held me tightly whispering stuff into my ear.

-

We were laying in bed as my eyes were blurry and puffed up, bill didn't cry which was weird but I guess he wanted to keep his emotions to him self.

We started watching pitch perfect as I slowly closed my eyes.

BILLS POV

I watched as she slept, she was so sad about her mother and so was I but I kept strong for her.

I breathed slowly as I let her head fall onto the pillow, I went downstairs too call Tom.

-

"Hey Tom" I said as he walked through the fright door "what's going on?" He asks as I sigh "sit down" I say as he nods starting to get confused.

"What's happening?" He asks as I stay strong "Addison sadly passed away on the plane.." I say as tears started spilling out.

He came over to hug me as he sniffled lightly "it's gonna be okay bill" he said rubbing my back as I sucked up the tears.

I sighed and sat back up properly "and I've gotta tell you something else.." I say as he gulped "are you and Bella dating?" He asked as I slowly nodded.

"Bill! She's 19!" He said as I replied back "and I'm 24? Addison was 35? And you're saying that wasn't a big age gap? Me and Bella are more compatible me and Addison weren't" I say as he sighs.

"I respect your relationship, I don't think Gustav and Georg would care that much but we should still tell them and Ria" he says as I rolled my eyes.

"I hate Ria" I say as he chuckles "that's what everyone says" he says as I chuckled as well, I looked up as I saw Bella come downstairs.

She had her hair straightened and was fixing her makeup with a powder sponge or whatever it was.

She looked gorgeous "you look beautiful" I said as she gave me a look "oh I already know" Tom says as she smiled lightly.

"Well that saves me an explanation" she says as I pulled her against me, holding her waist tightly.

"Eh okay I'm third wheeling now bye!" He says rushing out of the door, I kissed her lightly as I whispered lightly in here ear "I'm sorry about your mum darling.." I say as she sniffs.

"It's okay bill.. but my dad's coming tomorrow" she says as I gulped "okay.. your dad didn't know about me and your mum right?" I asked as she shook her head.

"No he doesn't baby don't worry" she says as I sigh "okay well.. you wanna watch a movie and chill for abit?" I ask as she nods.

We get comfy on the couch as I order some food.

I THINK IN THE NEXT 2 CHAPS THE BOOK EILL BE XONE 💀

BUT I AV ANOTHER BOOK COMING BABYS DONT YU WORRY