Announcement

Hello my dear Readers, hope you guys are doing well.

First of all, I sincerely apologize for keeping you waiting for so so long.🙏🙏🙏

I haven't been able to write anything for past years. I thought that I might have to discontinue this story of mine.

However from the last few days, I started re-writing and I am delighted to announce the continuation of this story, which has been on hold for quite some time. ❤❤❤

Thank you for staying engaged with this tale of mine. 😘😘😘Your patience has paid off, as I will be posting the next chapter tonight. Get ready for some major changes in the storyline.

Glimpse of Next Chapter

“Mr Parker, what kind of behaviour is this?” I picked up my courage and asked rather than scream at him.

His eyes turned dark at my heightened pitch. And I shrugged back in fear. Why does he always make me feel like a kitten in front of a lion?

“Mr. Parker, see… I need to go back to my tent. It’s very late now,” I calmly stated this time. I can’t afford to stay here alone with this man.

I started taking a back step, but his voice stopped me.

“Don’t you think we have some pending matters to talk about?” He asked me.

“What pending matters?” I voiced out my thoughts before I could stop myself.

“Like what happened before?” He said while bringing his hand to his cheeks.

My face flustered with embarrassment.

“Look…it was just a dare and I am sorry for that” I said with my head down.

Hope this piques your curiosity for the next chapter. Till then, goodbye. Await the next chapter eagerly. 🙏🙏