Chapter-6

If you like my work, do follow me for updates and notifications ❤️❤️

This chapter is dedicated to my favourite person on Wattpad AnkitaGhosh205
Though i am elder among us, but she is the one who always message me and tell me if i am wrong anywhere. Thank you girl for everything 😘😘😘

______________________________________

🌹

"Hello Aunt" i greet Ms. Rose standing at her door.

I thought i can try to help her. In that way my weekends will be occupied and i will meet some wonderful people.

"Hi darling, how are you doing?" Aunt asked me giving a tight hug to me.

"I am good aunt. How are you?" I asked her with a smile.

There are very few people with whom you feel instant connection and this lady is one of them for me.

"This old woman is as cool as you can see" she said with a cool attitude...

"Who is old here? I don't see anyone old" i asked playfully...

"Girl..." She said shyly...

"Oh my god, you're blushing like a new bride, aunt..." I said but instantly her expressions changed from shy to somewhat painful.

"Aunt, are you fine?" I asked her.

"Yeah, let get back to work. I have to tell you lot of things about the trust" she said.

I nod my head and didn't pressurized her to tell me about earlier.

"And this is the list of students who applied for the scholarship. What you have to check is who needs it most and allocate the funds. Along with this you will have to do all the paperwork." She explained while i nod my head.

"Will you be able to that much of work honey?" She asked me...

"Ofcourse aunt, i will try..." I confirms.

"Thats cool and you will have Elena with you for your help" she said...

"Elena? Who is she, aunt?" I asked her...

"That's me, girl" a sweet chirpy voice said.

I turned around to see a sweet girl with golden hairs...

"Elena, how are you doing my child?" Aunt asked her...

"Superb Rosy..." She said pulling her cheeks.

"Vedika, this is Elena, my friend's daughter and this is Vedika, she is helping me out with the trust work these days" Aunt introduced her.

We exchange the pleasantries.