Sunshine love

Happiest birthday to one of my favourite choco chip. I hope you enjoyed!

Hobi

She was as elegant as a breeze. 

Gentle as a feather.

Melodious as a sea.

The crowd sang with her, cried with her and enjoyed each stroke of her dainty strokes on the classic black and white keys, so down to earth like her in appearance yet potential enough to engulf you and take you to the world she created with her magical fingers. 

"Put your hands once again together for the ever-green star, Y/N De Souza." The cheers went crazy as she stepped down and greeted the swarming crowd of supporters who were losing their vocals to show their immense support for my girlfriend. 

Yes, Y/N De Souza was the stunningly gorgeous girlfriend I had been dating for 7 years. I knew she was the one for me when she walked down the hallway with black bouncy curls hanging on her shoulder, sunshine smiles and a heart-stunning face. 

Our tale was a classic narration of an infamous arrogant street hustler falling for the innocent princess and I couldn't be more happy than the way it ended. 

"Belated Valentine's Day, Gorgeous." These momentary skips of reality grabbed me by my throat when the MC Jaden Larry, the hottest bachelor in the town tried to hit on my girl. 

"Thanks."

"Again, sweetheart. You were not seen in any of the city's hotspots with a partner. The city is going crazy to know about your love life."

"That's a lie!"

"Come on, beautiful, we are waiting. Will I have a chance? It's Valentine's Day every day with a woman like you."

"He is probably waiting to end up in the hospital bed with a few teeth left for his next shows," I whispered to Kimberly, Y/N's manager. The only person who knew about relationships and the only person who would support our relationship against this whole world.

Don't you wonder why was a guy hitting on my gorgeous girlfriend when we had already been dating for 7 years?

Yes, we had been dating in the shadows.

No!

It was not her who treated me as her dirty little secret.

It was not her who didn't want to show the world we were together.

It was not her who was afraid of showing the world she was in love with an aeroplane mechanic. 

It was me. 

I was a shithead who was afraid of going public with a girl who meant the world to me. 

Why?

Because…

I was penniless.

I was judged.

And I was a commoner.

"If you do that there's not going to be any shows where he is present anywhere near your girlfriend. And it'll be less of a job for me to avoid running into him in our shows." 

"I'm taken." The gasps unwinded wild and fast. I stood with blood thrumming in my ears and my heart going crazy with its beats. A gigantic grin tipped my lips when I gazed at the handsome MC go pale in the face. He forced a fake smile for the crowd and tried to mask his failed attempt at charming her.