Enemies to lovers

Happiest birthday to one of my best cheerer and supporter, amlilshyboytaetae

Amara Harrison

"What have you been doing? He will have your throat if he finds you do this," I hear my best friend, Liana whisper-warn me. I gave her a smug smile before I continued glueing the assignment sheets of my arch-nemesis Kim Taehyung. I was beginning to lose the sense of my neck muscles from holding the torch in between my shoulder and neck. Liana had been in the corridor with the camera hacker and vigilant eyes to caution me about our warden and teachers. 

It would only take a person who had lost some important nuts in his head to take a stroll to a school building. And I doubt we have hardly any countable sane teachers working on my campus. 

We were guarded for the call.

"Amara, it's time for the warden's rounds. Aren't you done yet?" She was losing her wits at me, jamming every sheet of Kim Taehyung with the super glue. The terror from hell descended on earth to add a shit ton of misery to my already miserable life by pouring paints on my design charts. It took two weeks to get the design done before the restrained devil shattered his chains and blew the whole plan of my study. 

So I sneaked into the library to spoil all his designs to make sure he ended up in detention with me. He should be a lunatic to think I would let him go after spoiling my designs. 

"Just hang on for a bit, Lia." I sped the process gluing his bundled sheets. The imbecile gothasoody brains that work like magic. His designs were to put a standard designer to shame and classic. 

Taehyung and I had been neighbours when we were in kindergarten. We were happy with each other back when we were in kindergarten and I'm clueless of what I could stomach once we were done with elementary. 

He despised me. 

I despised him.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

We had been through and through detention sessions, discipline classes and other disciplinary actions but you can't hold on to a river of emotions until we want to restrain. We just let loose our unhindered hatred and come at things in explosive competence for a better performer among us.

And there weren't many times he was behind me.

It's been so very equal. 

And I hate and admire that he was so damn good at anything he did.

Be it annoying me or acing the tests.

Man got the chills and serious gigs to earn the spot.

"Ah! Done." I cracked my shoulders and neck after turning off the torch. Settling the sheets back in the brown folder I hurried with Liana back to the teacher's office and we left for our dorm.

I couldn't help but let the unleashed grin intact all night.

______________________

"Kim Taehyung."

"Yes, Sir."

"I'm afraid you have to redo your assignment."

"Sir?"

"You have glued all the sheets."

"Pardon me, Sir. I don't get it."

"You were supposed to stick the attachment sheets. Not the entire assignment. Re-do." Professor Daris ordered at him with a no-more-questioning-me-tone.