His temporary manager

Happiest birthday to tina_the_tin_tin Hope you have a lovely life ahead. Take care.

Raya Tim

"He is a bit moody so handle him with care." Maddison gave a serious nod telling me the bits of my new job I'm covering for her. 

"Moody?" I was confused. Maddison was the personal manager of a famous singer. Although she didn't reveal his identity until now, keeping her work ethic high and clean, I doubt how a star-cheerer can be moody.

"Yes, don't tell this to him. Keep your conversation minimal and polite." I admired my sister's loyalty towards her job and her boss but this was getting on my nerves now. 

Who is he?

Lord Charles from the Renaissance Dynasty?

Okay, okay… I give up.

I ain't keeping disdain in my eyes like that a bit after the elder-sister-glare. That works like magic.

"I'll make sure of that. Then?" I sighed, unable to keep my eyes from drooping close. 

"Don't be loud. Act professional. And be on time." She was going on and on and I was starting to doze on my notepad. It's been two hours since the lecture session and she still didn't seem to get enough of her advice from me.

Oh, why me?!

But that's for my little bun.

Little Breah.

"Woah, that gets a bit serious now." I sat up straight when my sister threw a paper ball at me.

"Be careful, Raya. I want my job back when I return. Behave." She was frothing in her mouth with livid eyes. Where was Max? It's getting out of hand to handle his pregnant wife.

He gets her knocked up and I'm the one at the end of her triggering mood swings?

"Stop it, Maddison. Make sure my little bun is doing fine. Her aunt will take care of the rest. Hey little bean, you got the best aunt in the world covering for your mom. So kick her as much as you can for torturing your poor aunt." I giggled at my sister's swollen tummy while little Breah was moving inside. She kicked Maddy by making her hiss and I chortled.

"Thank you so much, Raya."

"Be stress-free. I'll handle Mr Min Yoongi."

___________________________

"Good morning everyone. I'm Raya Tim. I'll be the temporary manager until Maddison Clark fills in. Please take care of me. Thank you."

I said to the seven boys who looked at me with seven different expressions. They were expressions that weren't scary. They were the expression of surprise and warmth and playfulness except for the one guy under whom I had to work.

Yes, it was the blank expression of Mr Min Yoongi.

I gave them all a nervous smile before they all introduced themselves and waved at me before they left the room. It was only me and Mr Moody who stood with his neutral expression. Being alone in a room made my heart flutter at his intense gaze. I was beginning to zone out with his handsome face boring holes into mine. His dark blue straight-leg joggers paired with a white t-shirt and grey cotton jacket. 

How on earth did I manage to work for my bias? Isn't it magical? Surreal? 

He was the cold king oozing charisma and suave hotness. His nonchalant calculating eyes were setting a knot in my tummy wriggling inside to escape the burning gaze.