Mafia Boyfriend

Happiest birthday to the sweetest, cutest and loveliest girl ever. She is one of my best motivators. She means so much to me.
Im_Cooler_Than_An_AC

Borahae!

Kim Taehyung

"Where are you taking me? Let me go! I said let me go!" Shanna screamed to her bodyguards as they dragged her back to her room. Fury painted her in thick coats and a trace of desperation streaked along her supple cheeks. Raw pain clawed over the emotions before she harshly shrugged them off and moved towards me, a ray of defiance stark in her eyes. I raised my hand and flicked for the guards to give us some privacy but before they had their foot stepped out she was in my face.

"Which part of I don't want to be with you doesn't get in your head, you bastard?!" She screamed at my face, those beautiful beautiful chocolate brown eyes filled with tears of betrayal and agony. 

"Contrary to all the promises you made me and I made you." I stroked her cheeks to dab away the irritating liquid slipping off her enchanting eyes. The eyes that stared at me with love had lost them to the hatred now baring off her. 

"That was all a lie! A huge lie! A bloody lie! What we had was never real. You lied to me. You betrayed me. And I'm no more of the naive fool who fell horribly in love with you." She sure knew her words were like knives in my heart, twisting and clawing until they bled her love. Slicing under my skin in layers of torture and heartbreak. Withering pain. So much pain. So much.

"Sunshine…" I pleaded. I couldn't help but plead to the only woman who held my heart since the first time I laid my eyes on her. The way her eyes filled with fascination when she gazed at me. The shy smile tipped her lips in pure adoration. She was all fantasy and fairytales until the darkness was put to the light. All my secrets out in the cold for the wolves to hunt.

"Don't call me that! Don't even try to touch me!"

"Please try to understand. You didn't give me a choice."

"You seduced me because I said I'll never marry you? That was very low of you in my eyes. Shows how nasty you could get."

"You were in danger, sunshine. And I was in love with you even before he proposed the deal. I'll never do that to you."

"You thought I'll be okay when I know about this?"

"I wanted to tell you the night when we confessed our love, princess. I swear to God, nothing could stop me but you father…"

"My father…?"

"He said you would be heartbroken on your birthday and as days roll by you will come to terms with it since-" I already confessed by being the biggest fool on earth!"

"Geez, woman! Stop killing me with your words. I never wanted it to end the way it did. I was scared I would lose you, princess. I was selfish but I never intended to hurt you."

"Seems like your wishes are reversed. You lost me forever."

"Don't say that. Don't ever say that sunshine. You are not something I'll let myself lose."

"You are too late. You lost me the day you hid the fact you were my arranged mafia husband when I fell in love with you to escape this sham of an engagement with you. I'll never forgive you for this." She stormed to the bathroom slamming the door shut as I dropped to my knees wheezing for air.