Idol romance/Drama

Happiest birthday to itsmerustum.

Kim Namjoon 

I stared at her angelic face drenched in the moonlight and the grey shadows playing behind her as she gracefully lifted the kitten from the garden with a stern look. Her eyes oozed concern and warmth and a growing tinge of happiness at the sight of her little kitten, Pebble who was wandering down from her suite. With her cute pink trench coat and her white crochet slouch beanie on her head, she looked ethereal under the moonlight. The set was blowing up at the news of Julie's cat missing and she was blowing a mass of irrational anger at the staff. She even fired the staff who had deliberated her cat escape. 

But now, at this moment of their interaction proved what the cat held in her. The unconditional love she held for him made her lose her temper. Cooing at the meowing little ball of fur, she carefully let the kitten snuggle into her chest as she carried it away to her suite. 

She would wreak havoc. 

Yell at you.

Try to vent it out on you.

But she can never let go of her love. 

I can't recall the number of Pebbel's escapades in the short time we met. He is a menace to the set and only the calmer to Julie. He loves her and only her. Anybody who tries to control him would get fired. Boy got his tricks under his sleeve so well that you would doubt that the little-legged bubble mass of fur would make you lose your job in a sparse second.

The staff were relieved at the sight of Pebble back into Julie's arms and were retrieving back. And I chortled at the sight of Julie advising the cat who was now getting his ominous stare from me. 

Is it an offence to be jealous of a cat?

I longed to see Julie look at me like that. Like how she is looking at Pebble. 

Julie Boston. The Oscar actress with grace and elegance and is a world-class charmer. She had been chosen as the people's favourite for the last three years. An architect who quit her job because of her passion for modelling and acting. Beauty with brains. Yes, that was who she was. 

Julie Boston was my crush/first love/partner.

Partner in my new drama I'm shooting for. If there was one thing to be jealous of Pebble, it was otherworldly despair and furious jealousy at the sight of Taehyung and Jimin teasing my girl. Jimin and Taehyung had always been close to her, as close as jellyfish to water. 

I wasn't connecting the strings straight for the last few months, shutting my emotions from peeling past their layers but things changed that day. That fateful day when I realised my love for the woman who had blue, blue eyes. 

3 weeks ago

Julie and I rarely interacted apart from our scenes. We preferred things that way. Moreover, it was like, I preferred fewer interactions with her and ditched all her approaches with a cross sign. 

I couldn't risk it with her knowing my growing attraction for her and with Jimin looking more than interested in her. I convinced myself that the attraction that I felt sear through me was because of her soft nature, the amount of time I spent with her and her excellent acting skills. Going to her beauty was a detonator to my male hormones as they unleashed in pure manly ways. 

God, she was heavenly beautiful. 

It was a regular shoot day and I was taking a stroll in the nearby woods before they began. We had a kidnap scene and I was dressed in dirty and torn khakis and a baby blue button-down shirt that was tattered too. My hair ruffled in the air and my face with fake blood and blemishes.