Horror

Happiest birthday to my evergreen supporter. You made this wattpad journey memorable.

Sol Hiruka

"Why would you bet you will visit this damned house with your boyfriend, Sol? This place is too dirty for my handsome skin." I rolled my eyes in annoyance. My boyfriend was such a pain in the arse.

"That was a dare Jin. It's called a Dare for a reason!" I sassed with him as we walked into the porch of the haunted house.

It was a normal day at college until we all were sitting in a circle and talking about the most daring and chilling experience.

"We all know Sol is the most adventurous of us. Why don't you try your bet on her?" Kenji whistled and all their eyes turned to me.

"Mirshimi is no joke, Kenji."

"But she can try!" Pia protested.

"Put Mirshimi is a danger like no other, Pia," Gongu replied in fear.

"Mirshimi is a myth until Sol walks out unscathed."

It was true. I had been called the reckless devil for a reason. I didn't think twice before taking a shot at the things you wish you never got your head involved in. Yet I seamlessly sort my way out and leave my badger there.

From wingsuit flying to BASE jumping. I had my hands full of trophies in each task. Some even called me the devil's spawn because I came out unscathed even when I did volcano boarding.

And there was the haunted house of Mirshimi.

Words about danger and curses of Mirshimi never seized. It's been 21 years since the house had been abandoned. And there were so many missing cases and deaths reported in the house.

"Who knows if she is scared of ghosts?" Riri, the Redhead plastic walked into our conversation with a smug smile on her face that I wanted to punch. She was a perfect living example of a b!tch!

"I'm scared of plastics. Now shoo!" The circle laughed loudly.

"I dare you, Sol. I dare you to stay the night in Mirshimi."

"Night? Are you all fucking nuts! I agree we need to get the thesis done, but staying a night in Mirshimi is nothing but suicide. I don't support this." Kenji, Pia and Gongu protested.

We heard stories about our university seniors trying to stay a night in Mirshimi for the thesis. And they never came back nor did anyone enter to retreat their bodies. But rumours were heard that every night they heard a dead howl in the middle of the night. Five friends went in. And the howls were heard for five days.

"I am in."

"No, Sol. We will not allow this."

"I'll take Jin with me."

"That's dangerous."

"Trust me, he is more dangerous than Mirshimi itself."

"Wait!"

"What now Jin?"

"Geez, woman. You need patience." He was looking into his phone and I looked around in annoyance. The Mirshimi house was a burnt mansion that extended around acres to the left and right with tall dead skeletons of trees and dried leaves. There was a rusted swing on the farthest corner of the mansion with broken lights.

Squeaky bats hung on the skeletons of the trees cocooned like caterpillars. I saw other reptiles slithering through the space as I unconsciously held Jin's arm in my fist. We came here when it was around four in the evening. And since then the sky was rapidly loomed over by vicious darkness.