💚~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰...~💜

Tighnari looks around his new college, his ears drooped from the yelling of the scholars. He sighs, and walks over to a bench, and sits down.

His ears perk up when he hears a familiar voice. 'Kaveh?' 
Kaveh runs torwards him, dragging Alhaitham, who's nose is stuck in a book, as usual.
'Hey Tighnari! I didn't know you came here.'
'Can you let go of me.'
'Shut up Alhaitham.'

Tighnari raises an eyebrow, and Kaveh shrugs. Kaveh then lets go of Alhaitham, and walks over to Tighnari, leaning against the wall; as Alhaitham crosses his arms.

'Whatever, anyway. Is it your first day?'
'Yeah. It's so loud in here.'
'Yep, at least you aren't outside. Those basketball players are SO FUCKING LOUD! They are at the back of the building though.'
'Really? I heard them coming in.'
Kaveh shrugs again, and Tighnari looks around.

'Kaveh. We have to go, if you don't come I'm not letting you inside our dorm.'
'You son of a bitch- Ugh. Fine, Cya Nari!'

Kaveh waves as the two walk off. Tighnari waves back, then turns to the window. His ears perk up, and he sees a dark red haired girl talking to a white-haired guy. He looks at them, and his eyes widen some when he see's the boy's eyes.

 He looks at them, and his eyes widen some when he see's the boy's eyes

Tighnari's cheeks automatically flush a deep rose, and he looks away. The girl, with slightly darker eyes and flower looking pupils, looks at Tighnari, then smiles, and nudges the boy. The guy swats her, and she stands up, and walks over to Tighnari.

'Hiya! I'm Hu Tao, you must be new here.'
The girl smiles, and Tighnari smiles awkwardly.

'I'm Tighnari...'
'Nice to meet ya! CYNO GET OVER HERE I MADE A FRIEND!'
'!'
Tighnari looks up, and sure enough, the man stands up, groaning, and walks over to him and Hu Tao. He looks at Tighnari, his auburn eyes piercing through Tighnari.

                                          ( Tighnari POV: )

Holy shit...he's hot..WAIT- im not gay..Right? oh- uhm...
His cheeks are still red, and he doesn't notice Hu Tao asking him a question.

'Earth to Tighnari??? Helloooo!' - She waves her hand infront of his face, and he jumps.
'HUH!?'
'You good?'
'Oh, uhm...yeah.'

The boy sighs, and turns to Hu Tao.
'Good, you made a friend. Does he know what happened?'
'Nah, he's a newbie.'
Tighnari tilts his head, and now he hears some people whispering. His heart starts to pound... Maybe this girl isn't as friendly as he thought.

The boy sighs, and Hu Tao nudges him.
'C'mon, introduce yourself!'
'I'm Cyno.'
'And I'm Hu Tao, but I said that already.'

Hu Tao sits next to Tighnari. 'He's a sweetheart once you get to know him, trust me. He has trust issues from his past is all.'
'Oh, okay!' - Tighnari smiles.
Okay, so they must be the freaks of this college. They seem nice, but i guess no one gives them a chance.

He smiles, and Cyno smiles back, making Tighnari's cheeks even hotter.
FUCKKK HE'S HOT. I wonder how he became a "freak"...especially with those looks.

                                          ( Mini Hu Tao POV: )

HE MADE CYNO SMILE OMG!!!! I know Cyno is gay but I didn't think he would smile after what happened! WAIT- DOES CYNO LIKE HIM?! OOOOOOOOO Imma be a good Wing woman AND HE CAN'T STOP ME!

                                          ( Back to Tighnari POV: )

Tighnari yawns, and Hu Tao looks at him.
'You know your dorm?'
'No...i (Yawn) just got here fifteen minutes ago.'
'Cyno you wanna take him?'

Tighnari's ears perk up at the possibility of cyno walking him there. Cyno jumps a little at Hu Tao's request, but nods, and stands straight, and holds out a hand to Tighnari, his auburn eyes sparkling. Tighnari's cheeks redden again, but he takes Cyno's hand and stands up.

'Onward?' - Cyno looks at him.
'Onward.'

The two start walking, and Hu Tao watches smugly from the bench.

So, this is my first chapter of my first book!!!!!!! It's trash, but i like it so there

Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this first chapter!!! I'll work on more chapters, but I'm still pretty busy. Cya soon!

                                                                 ...685 words.