💜~𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓯𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭...~💚

!This chapter contains both romance, ofc, and mini angst at the last second lol. Don't say i didn't warn ya!

...

( Cyno POV: )

Its been a few days at his new job. He's loved by the judges, and the hairstylists love his fluffy, thick white hair. He swears he gets a new hairstyle every day.
He misses Tighnari though. He hasn't seen him in a while.

After the modeling, he sits down, truly defeated. He gets dismissed, and walks to the parking lot. He opens his car door, sits down, and sits there for a couple minutes.

Missed call: Ghost Bitch

He calls her back, sighing.

'Hu Tao speaking, Who's this?'
'You know who i am.'
'Ohhh, Heya Cyno!'
'Is it possible i can come to your dorm? Is Nari there?'
'Yep and yep.'
'K thanks.'

He hangs up, and starts his car, driving to the dorms.
He arrives, and knocks on the door.

Hu Tao opens the door, and gasps.

'Holy shit you look fancy.'
'I work as a model..I'm supposed to be fancy, besides, i have more comfortable clothes in my bag.'
'I feel like i should call you sir cyno'
'Dont you fucking do it.'
'You look tired.'
'No shit.'

They walk in, and Hu Tao calls for Tighnari as Cyno takes his hair down. 'TIGHNARIIIIIII' She screams at the top of her lungs, and a stuffed cactus beans her in the head, making her fall over.

'WHAT.' - Tighnari walks in, but sees Cyno, immediately hugging him.
'Hi pumpkin..' Cyno wraps his arms around Tighnari, a soft smile spreading across his face.

'You look tired, you should get some sleep, go change into something more comfortable.' - Tighnari strokes the back of Cyno's head. 'And don't you dare fall asleep standing up, thats just uncomfortable.'

Cyno smiles, giving Tighnari a smol kiss on the cheek before going to change in the bathroom.

'Ow...' Hu Tao groans, sitting up.
'Your lucky i didnt throw the real cactus at you.' Tighnari shakes his head.
'Abuse' Hu Tao sniffs, acting very hurt and sad.
'Shut up ya lummox.'

Hu Tao glares at him, and cyno comes out in pj pants and a t-shirt, hugging Tighnari from behind.

'Better?' Tighnari strokes Cyno's head. Cyno nods sleepily, and Tighnari chuckles. 'Doesn't he have isn-oi-ma or something?' Hu Tao raises an eyebrow. 'For one, its Insomnia. Two, yes.' Tighnari rolls his eyes at his silly roommate. Hu Tao then points to Cyno 'Can't he not sleep- oh he's asleep.'

Tighnari's eyes widen, as he looks at Cyno, who is most definitely half asleep or fully asleep, its hard to tell.

( Tighnari POV: )

'Huh.'
'You have the special touch.' Hu Tao looks at him.
'Yeah.' - He smiles

'I suppose i do.'

He half carries Cyno to his bed, and lays him down before curling up in his chest. He closes his eyes, soon falling asleep.

...

He wakes up to Cyno gone, and hearing Hu Tao making food, and smelling ground beef. He sits up, walking to the kitchen, and he sees Cyno, a 'little' grey haired boy, and Hu Tao. Cyno is directing Hu Tao on how to cook, but when she has to fry something, she yelps, and ducks behind Cyno, who takes over the cooking.

'!' The grey haired boy looks at him, with a swift movement of his neck, that Tighnari can feel that it hurt. His red eyes are kinda wolfish, and he is wearing a large hoodie that Tighnari swears he's seen Cyno wear.

Wait a minute...

'Razor? What do you see?' Cyno doesn't look away from his cooking.
'Lupical..! Green man!' the boy tugs on Cyno's arm, and Cyno looks at Tighnari, and smiles.

'Hi hun. Remember when i said i have a little brother? heh. This is Razor.' Cyno chuckles, but the boy looks wary.
'He looks a lot like you.' Tighnari smiles, and walks closer, but Razor..Growls at him? He pauses.
'He won't hurt me Razor. He's nice.'

'Friend..?' - Razor's eyes soften, and he eases his grip on Cyno's arm.
'I'm a friend, yes.' Tighnari smiles gently, walking torwards him.

Tighnari kneels to the boys height, but Razor hides behind Cyno, making cyno laugh.
'Tao, Razor, how about you two go set the table, okay?' - Cyno puts a sweet tone in his voice.

Tao nods, and jumps up, grabbing plates, then running over to the table, Razor following her. Tighnari walks closer to Cyno, wrapping his arms around him a little, then resting his head on Cyno's shoulder.(He's on his tiptoes lol)

'Tired?' Cyno rests his head lightly on Tighnari's.
'A little...' Tighnari closes his eyes.
'Are you hungry?'
'Not really...'
'I'll feed the children and then we can snuggle, okay?'
'That sounds nice...' - Tighnari yawns softly, moving his hand to cover his mouth gently.

Cyno kisses the top of Tighnari's head, and Tighnari un-wraps himself from Cyno, yawning.

'CHILDREN COME EAT.' - Cyno yells to Hu Tao and Razor, and Razor comes running, and Hu Tao skips behind him. Cyno gives them both food, and he gently takes Tighnari's hand, leading him to the bed. He wraps Nari up in a blanket, and sits beside him, as Tighnari curls up in his chest.

'I never thought of Hu Tao as a kid...but it makes sense...' -Tighnari yawns, and Cyno nods slowly.

...

'Hey Nari?' Cyno tilts his head to look at Tighnari.
'Mmmm..?'
'Do you love me?' - Tighnari almost hears the pain in Cyno's voice as he says that.
'Of course i do! I love you more than anything in the world you lummox. Did you think i didn't?'
'No, not at all, I was just wondering, is all..'
'Sure. Well, i do love you, you goofball.' He kisses Cyno's cheek. 'Don't let that little mind of yours tell you any different.' He curls back into Cyno's chest.

Cyno smiles, and wraps his arms around Tighnari, nuzzling, and petting his fluffy, soft ears, making Tighnari purr.

'I love you..' Cyno's voice is quiet, but Tighnari can tell he means it with his whole heart.
'I love you more...' Tighnari's tail wraps around Cyno's leg.
'I love you most.' Cyno slowly pets Tighnari's tail.

Dumb little goofball...I love him too much... ~ <3

...

Those two make me feel so fucking single dude- Anyways, That is the end of this little chapter! Hope you enjoyed! as always, stick around to see the next chapter, Luv yall! Kuni out!~

~ 1031 Words