💚~𝓐 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓻...~💜

( Tighnari POV )

Tighnari is walking home from his last class, as usual. He walks over to his dorm, but realizes he forgot his keys. He knocks, and Hu Tao lets him in.

'Forgot your keys again? Geez, don't become blonde all of the sudden' - Hu Tao laughs.
'For one, Alhaitham steals Kaveh's keys, he doesn't loose them.' Tighnari rolls his eyes.

'Close enough. Imma order a pizza, since I'm hungry, and too lazy to cook. you want anything?' Hu Tao gets out her phone. 'peace and quiet would be appreciated.' - Tighnari lays down on his bed, yawning.

'Yea yea. whatever' - Hu Tao rolls her eyes, and orders a pizza.

Tighnari yawns again, and falls asleep. After a few hours, he wakes up, with Hu Tao passed out, tied up with ropes beside him. It's clear she was drugged. He kicks her to wake her up, and she stirs a bit.

'Look who's finally awake.' - Someone with a black suit looks down at him.
'You-'
'Quiet.' - The person kicks his chest, and Tighnari feels warm blood as he coughs.

'You'll be a good bargaining chip. That damn seraphim has twenty of my men, and I know she cares about you.' He takes Tighnari's chin, a sadistic smile coming over his face. 'If not, we'll kill you infront of her and that bastard.'

'I- I don't know a 'seraphim' what are you-' Tighnari tries to reason with the man, but he kicks him again, and Tighnari inhales sharply, to not loose any more blood.

'Quiet dog. You speak when you're spoken to, you got it?' The man speaks in a annoyed, yet amused tone. Tighnari nods slightly, and the man lets his chin go, letting his head fall limply against the wall.

The man walks away, and Tighnari kicks Hu Tao, and she wakes up, groaning. 'ugh...where..are we...?' She opens one eye, then her eyes widen. 'Nari? where-' Tighnari covers her mouth, and whispers. 'Shhhh. don't worry, I'll get you out, so you can get help, okay?'

Hu Tao nods, and Tighnari unties her ropes, she runs over to the oddly unguarded door, escaping, but all of the sudden...Everything goes black.

Tighnari wakes up, and hears the man's voice speaking. 'We have someone i think you'll want alive.'

Huh...He must be talking to that seraphim person.

Kuni's voice echoes through the small room the man is in. 'And who might that be.' The man's voice yells out to the room Tighnari is in.

'bring him in.'

Tighnari feels himself being dragged, then thrown into the room with the man, and feels his collar being held.

'Tighnari!' - Kuni, who is sitting behind a desk stands up, and Tighnari feels a knife against his throat. 'You son of a bitch. Let him go now.' Kuni's soft voice sounds angrier than Tighnari has ever heard.

'A-a-ah. No need for violence Miss Kuni. You know what I want. Give me him, or the dog gets it.' The man smiles, and Tighnari sees Kuni look at him hopelessly.

'Fine. Just let him go.'
'I hope you know that if you try anything, my soldiers will spring forth and kill you both with ease.'
'I know. Just let him leave unharmed.'

The man drops Tighnari, and Kuni rushes over to him, untying his ropes.

'Kuni! What did you agree to?' Tighnari looks at her, and her black eyes soften.
'Don't worry. I know how to fool them.' 

She stands up, a bright light surrounds her, and Tighnari hears heavy boots walks out of the room. He hears talking, and someone walking away, then yells. He peeks outside, and he sees none other than Cyno and Hu Tao.

'He was here when I saw him. I'm glad Miss Kuni took care of those guys.'
'Whatever. We need to find him-'

'CYNO!' Tighnari runs over to him, and Cyno wraps him in a tight hug.
'Oh my archons are you okay? are you bleeding? are you hurt? I-I-' Cyno seems to half having a panic attack.

'Cyno.' - Tighnari touches his cheek lightly. 'I'm fine. do not worry.'

Cyno breathes a sigh of relief, and hugs him tightly.

'Gay.' Hu Tao puts her arms on her hips. 'Shut the fuck up.' Cyno blares his teeth, and Hu Tao takes a step back, putting her arms in the air.
'Calm down Cy..' -Tighnari strokes his head, and Cyno relaxes some. 'whatever'

'Can we just go home?' Hu Tao walks over to them.
'i think that's best. You still ordered a pizza, didn't you?'
'Yep!'
'Then lets go.' Tighnari takes Cyno's hand, and leads them out from the room. Cyno then takes them home.

'Cyno?'
'yeah?'
'Thank you for saving us back there.'
'No problem...'

...

That is the end of this chapter!! This took forever since I'm lazy as fuck

That is the end of this chapter!! This took forever since I'm lazy as fuck. whatever. Hope you enjoyed, and make sure to watch out for the next chapter! Kuni out!~

~800 words