💚~𝓐 𝓫𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪?~💜

{Before the end of the movie, Tighnari had fallen asleep leaning on Cyno lol}

( Small Cyno POV: )

Good. They are both asleep.
Hu Tao is asleep beside him, and Tighnari is leaning on him, with his tail curled around his little body.

Cyno breathes a happy sigh, before picking up Tighnari and placing him on his bed, and doing the same with Hu Tao. Then he stands up, and locks the door behind him, then slides the keys under the door. He turns to the empty hallway, and stretches.

He starts walking, and walks into the forest, to a certain tree. He climbs up the branches of the tall Wisteria tree, and sits on the highest branch, leaning against the trunk. A small goldfinch lands on his shoulder, and he smiles. He closes his eyes, but doesn't sleep(due to insomnia). 

( Tighnari POV: )

The hours pass, and Tighnari eventually wakes up to the sounds of birds chirping. He yawns, and sits up, looking around.
'Cyno- (Yawn)huh..he must have gone home- WAIT WHAT TIME IS IT- oh- its Saturday. i knew that heheh...'

Hu Tao stirs, and smacks his ear softly.
'For someone with sensitive ears you are really loud at 7:24...'
'Heh...sorry.'

Hu Tao rolls out of bed and falls to the ground with a 'oof!'
'Are you-... okay?' - Tighnari gives her a worried expression, but she gives him a thumbs up and he shrugs, standing up. He stretches and Hu Tao points to his tail.
'Is your tail always that matted?'
'Yeah, i have to brush it.'
'Want help?'
'No thanks, i'm pretty sensitive.'
'Alrighty, understandable.'

Tighnari pulls out a comb and starts brushing out his tail, while Hu Tao brushes her hair. Tighnari finishes quickly, and walks into the kitchen, to grab a quick snack. He takes a biscuit(or a cookie) and walks out the door, locking it (he changed in the bathroom cuz im too lazy to write that out). He heads to the library, with his hair in a short ponytail. 

He arrives at the library, and hears a yell. He runs torwards the noise, to see Cyno getting yelled at by some other people while reading his book. Suddenly one takes his hood, and shoves him out of his seat. Cyno does a summersault, and Tighnari rushes over to him, and stands between him and the bullies. The people laugh, and try to grab him too, but Cyno's strong hand grabs one and throws him back against a wall. The people back away, and run as cyno wipes the blood from his nose.

'You okay?' - Cyno turns to him, his auburn eyes soft and caring.

Holy fuck...he's strong...that's kinda hot...OML AM I FALLING FOR HIM RN- ugh...
'Oh, uhm...Yeah, I'm fine, should we...get you an ice pack for your nose or something?'
'Nah, I'll live.' - Cyno walks back to his seat, and takes his book.
'Wolves?'
'Yeah, my little brother loves wolves.'
'You have a brother?' - Tighnari's eyes widen
'Yeah, his name is Razor.'
'He sounds nice.'
'He's a sweetheart for sure.'

Cyno puts his book in his bag.

'Anyways, whatcha here for?'
'Oh, i just wanted a book on the flora and fauna of a desert.'
'Not a lot of flora, unless you count cacti' - Cyno winks, and causes Tighnari's cheeks to turn a pink hue.
'I guess, but there are at least a few animals.'
'Yep.'

Cyno puts his hair in a high ponytail, and crosses his arms.
'They are over here.' - He scans the shelves, and pulls out a book, and hands it to Tighnari.

'Oh...' - Tighnari blushes. 'Thanks Cyno.'
'No problem.'
'Hey Cyno?'
'Yea?'
'Do you have any relationship advice?'
'Where'd that come from?'
'Just handy to know...'
'I guess. All I can say is, bite off more than you can swallow. Try not to be rude, and find someone you agree with.'
'Have you had many relationships?'
'A few.'
'were they good?'
'If they were good I would still be with them, wouldn't I?'
'Maybe. I don't know your thinking though.' - He chuckles, and his cheeks burn a little redder, as he opens his book. Cyno puts an arm around him, and reads over his shoulder. Tighnari blushes even harder, but Cyno seems oblivious.

Tighnari kinda leans on Cyno aswell, he ends up closing his eyes, and falling asleep. Cyno chuckles, and leans him more on himself, to make him more comfortable. 

Cyno fr->

Cyno fr->

Anyways, that's the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed. I know these are short, and its taking a while for the whole romance thing but...Whatever. !!In the next chapter people!! there will be cynari romance in the next chapter!!

~756 words