💚~𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷...~💜

( Kuni POV: )

It's been a few days since Nari baked cookies with us. Cyno left for a mission, but hasn't texted he is successful. I'm gonna go check on him.

She gets up, puts on her assassin outfit (similar to Xianyun's) + whatever the fuck this thing is

(anyways)

As she walks, her glowing heels illuminate the alley, and she hears a yell. 'Tighnari?' She runs torwards it, and her eyes widen when she sees the scene infront of her.

Cyno is badly injured, and Tighnari is trying to keep him alive the best he can. (key word alive) Kuni walks over to them, and places a hand on Cyno's cheek, and he stirs at her touch a bit. 'Nari, is he breathing?' Kuni looks at the panicking scholar. 'Y-Yes...he's just hardly breathing, and his heartbeat is slow.'

'Call an this number, okay?' - Kuni hands him her phone, which is already at the number.
'But wont you get discovered...?' Tighnari is sceptical.
'Not if this works.'
'Okay...'

Tighnari calls the number, and hears the boss's voice. He gets help, and then hangs up. He looks over, and Kuni is sitting on her knees, keeping a hand on Cyno's cheek, flicking him if he starts to pass out.

'Is he gonna be alright?'
'You called the boss, right?'
'Yes...'
'Then he's gonna be okay.'

Kuni can tell that Tighnari is concerned, especially at her confidence Cyno will be alright, she takes his hand though.

'Repeat after me, and take a deep breath afterwards. He's gonna be okay.' Kuni nods her head to every word, and does the same when Tighnari speaks. 'He's gonna be okay.' He takes a deep breath.

'Now let it out.' Kuni smiles as she feels Tighnari's heartbeat slow a bit, as he lets out his breath, which is a bit shaky, but better than before. 'He's gonna be okay, alright? Cyno's a tough guy, he can handle it.' Kuni lets go of Tighnari's hand and strokes Cyno's hair. She tries to keep a calm expression, but....What if she's wrong. What if Cyno doesn't make it.

Her brow furrows, but she takes a deep breath herself, as the boss's car rolls up, they have bandages and such, aswell as a brown haired (rather short) girl, with flicking cat ears and a steady tail, walks over with a vial of something.

'Homori. If you poison him I will fire you.' - The boss has an annoyed tone, and the brown haired girl rolls her eyes. 'Fine "sir" I wont poison him.' She pulls out a glowing green vial, and hands it to Kuni, who half-feeds it to Cyno.

( Tighnari POV: )

Cyno is breathing steadily now, I don't know what was in that vial, but it worked. The boss also seems to really care for this guy too. The teamwork of this group makes him smile, but he stands back, since he isn't much help, but he will help soothe Cyno once he wakes up.

After they finish bandaging Cyno, the boss stands up, and puts a hand on Tighnari's shoulder.
'Thanks for your help, thanks to you being calmer, Kuni didn't panic, and since she didn't panic, we got here in time. Say, what's your name'
'Tighnari, sir.'
'I'm Dazi, but you can call me boss. Although I prefer Dazi, since I'm second in command.'

Tighnari nods. Cyno's boss seems nice.
He walks over to Cyno, and sits down beside him. The vial that cat-girl person gave him seemed to knock him out so he wouldn't flinch while they bandaged him up. Pretty smart move.

'Just keep him off his feet for a few days and he'll be back to normal in no time. ' Dazi walks over to Cyno, and smiles. 'Homori, care to wake him up?'

'Yes sir.' The cat girl giggles mischievously, and in a way, it reminds Tighnari of Hu Tao. He jumps when the cat girl moves to slap Cyno, but Cyno grabs her wrist, and she kicks him.

'Homori...get the fuck off me...' Cyno groans, and swats her, sitting up.
'Fine. Old man' Homori sticks her tongue out at Cyno.

Tighnari laughs, and he strokes Cyno's head, and Cyno leans his head on Tighnari's shoulder. 'Poor baby.' Tighnari smiles, and strokes Cyno's head. 'I had a shit day...be nice to me.' Cyno groans, and wraps his arms around Tighnari, nuzzling his head a bit into Tighnari's neck-shoulder area.

'Homori. Lets get going. Ma already left.' Dazi pulls Homori along, since Kuni already left.

'you wanna go home?' Tighnari strokes Cyno's head more. 'mhm..' Cyno responds quietly. 'I would carry you, but I don't think I'm strong enough.' Tighnari continues to stroke Cyno's head. 'We can wait till I can walk properly... I got a gash on my leg, and I don't think I should walk with that....' Cyno speaks rather sleepily, a emotion Tighnari has never seen him with.

'If you want, I'll happily stay here with you.'
'Mhm...'

Cyno seemingly falls asleep, and Tighnari leans his head on Cyno's, also soon falling asleep.

...A few hours they wake up, but not in the alley they were in before...
(Instead in Cyno's room)

'Ugh...' - Tighnari stirs, slowly waking up, to see Cyno reading beside him. He looks up at him, then curls up, snuggling into his side, as he feels Cyno's arm wrap around him.
Comfy...and warm...
His ears relax, and he scoots up a bit, so he can read over Cyno's shoulder, and lay his head on Cyno's chest. 'Whatcha readin..?'

'Wolves.'
'How long have you (yawn) been up...?'
'A few hours.'
'How many..?'
'Five or so.'

Tighnari yawns again, and rests his head on Cyno's upper chest, purring a bit, content. Cyno also half leans his head on Tighnari's head and closes his book, turning to Tighnari, who curls more around him.

Tighnari kisses Cyno's nose, and curls up a bit in his chest. This makes Cyno smile, and he wraps his arms around Tighnari.

...

They make me feel so fucking single dude 😭 anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! i enjoyed writing it

They make me feel so fucking single dude 😭 anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! i enjoyed writing it. I know this one took a bit, but I'm pretty busy lol. Make sure to watch out for the next chapter!! Kuni out!~

~1036 words