💚~𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓮...~💜

This is just a funny little chapter, that might make you laugh lol, hope you enjoy!

...

It's been a week since me and Nari have been dating. He's met aniki(soon to be revealed ;3) and ma(kuni), and they seem to like him. I'm glad...

'Mmm...' - Cyno lays on his back, half awake, and rubs his eyes, his insomnia kept him up, and he only slept for fifteen "restless" minutes. He sits up, and puts on shorts and a t-shirt, then sits back on his bed with his phone. He sees a text from Tighnari, and smiles.

Nari: Hey, can I come over sometime? I enjoy your family, and ma said we should bake some cookies sometime!

Cyno: sounds good. I'll tell Kuni, she'll have a panic attack for five seconds and then get the stuff ready.

...

Nari: I- Well if she's gonna have a panic attack then I don't have to come over.

Cyno: that's a joke. She won't actually.

Nari: oh, okay! ^^ I'll be over in 15!

Cyno: love ya!

Nari: love you too! <3

...

Cyno smiles, and texts Kuni that Tighnari is coming over. He lays back down on his bed, and closes his eyes for what he thought was a second, but gets woken up by Kuni yelling.

'CYNO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!'

He yawns, and makes his way downstairs.

( Tighnari POV )

He jumps when he hears Kuni yell for Cyno, but he walks inside, and Kuni walks into the kitchen.

His good ears can hear footsteps, and soon enough, wearing shorts, a baggy t-shirt and fuzzy socks, Cyno walks down to Tighnari, and gets attacked by a hug.

'Good morning Pumpkin.' - Cyno pets his ears, and Tighnari's tail wags happily, as he pulls Cyno into the kitchen. Kuni chuckles, 'didn't care to get dressed, huh?'

'He's seen me in less.' - Cyno laughs, and Tighnari swats him. Kuni chuckles, 'true. I have good ears, you know.' She points to her pointed ears, and winks at Tighnari. Tighnari giggles a bit, and smiles playfully, 'Same here.'

'So, whatcha plannin on making?' Cyno walks over to Kuni, who has a cookbook, and reads over her shoulder. 'We were planning on making oatmeal raisin. The best cookies.'

'Hmmm. No. Chocolate chip is better.' Cyno shakes his head, and Tighnari laughs as Cyno earns a swat from Kuni. 'Child abuse' Cyno smiles playfully, clearly dramatic. 'Oh please, I'm not near as bad as your bio parents.'

Cyno laughs, but Tighnari gives him a look, and he shrugs.

'You two gonna stand there, or are we gonna make cookies?' Kuni speaks impatiently, and Cyno chuckles, and takes Tighnari's hand, and leads him to make cookies.

...they make the cookies...

Cyno feeds Tighnari a cookie, and Tighnari smiles giggling as the soft, warm cookie melts on his mouth almost. 'Mmmm...yum.' he laughs.

'See? Best cookies.' Kuni takes a bite out of a cookie, and her ears twitch a bit.

'I suppose they are very good. I'm also outnumbered here.' Cyno laughs, and wraps his arms around Tighnari.

'Eat da cookie.' Tighnari force feeds Cyno a cookie, and Cyno coughs.

'TIGHNARI. YALL JUST STARTED DATING DON'T KILL HIM YET.' Kuni walks over to Cyno, and punches him forcefully in the stomach, making him cough up a little cookie. 'Geez. And I thought Lisa taught you to eat properly.'

'Shut it-' Cyno coughs a bit more, but clears his throat. 'Don't you fucking "shut it" me. I can, and will shove that cookie up your ass.' Kuni swats him a bit, and this comment from her makes Tighnari burst out laughing, so much he is gripping his chest.

'Don't tell me to shut up my ass-' - Cyno coughs, and Kuni slaps him. 'OWW. DAMN YOU WOMAN.' Cyno gets into a battle stance, but Kuni slaps him again, and he, over-dramatically, falls to the floor, making Tighnari laugh even harder.

'Cyno- oh my- Haha!' Tighnari is laughing so hard he can't even make out proper words.

'L bozo' - Kuni kicks Cyno, and Cyno flops onto his other side, still being overly dramatic.

'Kuni- oh my dendro archon-' - Tighnari wipes the tears from his eyes, still giggling a little. 'Cyno, are you okay-' He kneels beside Cyno, who is pretending to be dead.

'RAHHHH!' Cyno jumps onto Tighnari, and Tighnari screams. This making Kuni laugh, and Cyno tackles Tighnari to the ground, tickling him.

Tighnari is incredibly ticklish but Cyno stops when Tighnari asks him to(he's a good boy dw)

Tighnari is still giggling, and Cyno picks him up, and kisses his cheek. 'Alrighty lovebirds. Get out of my kitchen now, and take the cookies with you. Also, Cyno. Go put something normal on.' Kuni holds out a Tupperware container of cookies, and Cyno takes it, and sets Tighnari down, and they both walk to the living room.

Cyno excuses himself, and goes to put clothes on. He comes back down, and sits next to Tighnari on the couch.

...

This chapter is fucking short, I know

This chapter is fucking short, I know. But as they say, 'I'm too tired for this shit.' Also, whats yall's favorite cookie? Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter, and watch out for the next one! Kuni out!~

~861 words