💜~𝓡𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓭𝓪𝔂...~💚

( Tighnari POV: )

Fuck.
He runs down the alley, and ducks behind a trash canister as he hears a yowl of pure anger behind him. 

Those burning auburn eyes don't make him feel warm right now...They make him scared, frightened, even terrified... He didn't know what happened to make Cyno act so insane... Oh Greater Lord Rukkhadevata help me...

...

{Around fifteen minutes ago}

Tighnari walks through the alley, as he thought he saw a flash of auburn eyes, usually a welcoming sight to the fennec ; But now...it feels...wrong..

'Cyno..? are you...okay..?'

Cyno's head swiftly turns to him, and Tighnari hears a snap in his neck. There is a blood stain on his cheek, a cut right below his neck, and a knife in his hand. His eyes look crazed, and somewhat afraid, a rare emotion for Cyno.

'I-Is that b-blood...!?' Tighnari's eyes widen, and he takes a step back, knowing that he shouldn't get any closer, Cyno is dangerous enough currently.

The knife wizzes by one of his ears, missing them by mere millimeters. Tighnari inhales sharply and pales, his ears going back.

'Cyno!?-'

Cyno growls and lunges at him, but Tighnari ducks out of the way just in time. Tighnari takes off running, knowing Cyno will only be startled by his agility for so long.

He keeps running, even as another knife wizzes past him and he hears a growl.

Fuck.

He runs down the alley, and ducks behind a trash canister as he hears a yowl of pure anger behind him.

Yet... A swift hand grabs him, and pins him, and Tighnari looks at the insane side of Cyno, frozen in fear. Tighnari looks into Cyno's eyes, blank and unreadable. 

Tighnari knows one thing, however. Either he won't get away alive..Or he'll be severely injured.

'C-Cyno... Please..' Tighnari chokes on his words, he can feel his voice shake with fear. A tear rolls down his cheek, and he sees Cyno's ragged breathing, something is clearly wrong...

...

Wait... that sounds..familiar.

Kuni jumps, elegantly, down from a rooftop, hearing commotion in the alley below. Her heels light up the alley, and she sees Tighnari, who looks at her frantically.

Kuni runs over, quickly throwing what looks like a syringe into Cyno's back, which makes him fall limp, unconscious on Tighnari's chest.

'Tighnari?' Kuni's black eyes look soft, worried, as she kneels down to check Tighnari for injuries.
'M-Ma..?' Tighnari can hear his voice shake again.
'What happened..? Why...Is he trying to hurt you?'

Tighnari feels tears sting at his eyes. Kuni's voice sounds so concerned, that it makes him want to fully burst into tears, but he blinks them away.

...Tighnari explains what happened...

'So, He was standing over a body or something...and you looked at him, and he went berzerk and started chasing you? Huh...It's just weird. Did you notice anything...different persay?'

'N-No...Wait..His eyes were tinted a bit red, and he looked tired and insane..'
'He went insane, hm? What did the body he stand over look like honey?'
'Blackish hair with red tips? he looked like cyno had bashed his skull in...and-'
'That asshole...Darin..Ugh...'
'Huh...?'

Kuni scoffs.
'Tsk. Damn right he has a reason to go insane.'
'May i ask who 'Darin' is?'
'Up to Cyno. Now. That knocked him out, and he'll probably hug you holding back tears and a panic attack when he remembers what happened, so lets get you lovebirds somewhere...Else.'

Tighnari nods.
A alleyway isn't his ideal sleeping area. Although, if he can sleep through his lessons here can't be any worse, huh.

'Y-Yeah...Thanks for your help...I thought he was gonna try to eat me or sumthin...and not in the good way... heheh...'
'Haha~ oh goodness you two are so goofy-lovey and i love it.' Kuni laughs. 'lets go back the easy way, shall we?'

She claps twice, and a dull mist surrounds them, and a kitsune like symbol flashes infront of them in the mist before they are at Tighnari's dorm.

Tighnari's head is spinning and he feels like he is about to throw up.

'Oh my..Not used to that, are you dear.' Kuni smiles, but her gaze stills shows concern.
'I- N-Need to throw up-' Tighnari runs to the bathroom, and Kuni laughs awkwardly as she lays Cyno down.

Tighnari comes back up, and curls up next to Cyno.
'Geez...how long has he been out?'
'five minutes.'
'Is he okay...?'
'Mhm! He's fine. he should wake up any- oop! there he goes~'

Tighnari's ears perk up and his tail wags, as he sees Cyno start to stir and half open one eye.

'Where...am...i..' Cyno's eyes look dull, but hey, he's alive, and sane. Tighnari hugs him happily.

This took two weeks to come out, i know

This took two weeks to come out, i know. I'm busy yall(no one cares ik, i'm fighting with my cats rn) Anyways- hope you enjoyed! I'll have longer breaks between chapters, since I'm finishing my schoolyear so yay final hurrahs and shit. So, hope ya enjoyed! Watch out for the next chapter, and as always, Kuni out!~

818 words (yes this is a mini angst chapter don't come for me)~