✩░▒▓▆▅▃▂▁𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬!▁▂▃▅▆▓▒░✩

I just realized we have no real head cannons, so imma state some ships and some other shit. (you don't have to read this part) Also, i will say Kuni is a self insert, and takes care of Cyno half of the time.

Cyno is 5'11, nari is 5'4 and kuni is exactly 6 foot.

Ships, Sexualities, etc:

Ships: Cynari(ofc) xiaether/aexiao, Candehya, haikaveh, Yantao, and a few others, that arent relevant in this story ~ <3

Sexualities: Cyno: Gay, no questions asked, had problems with his bio mom as a kid, and vowed to not have a wife/gf etc.
Tighnari: Bi.
Hu tao: Lesbian.
Aether: Pan.
Xiao: gay.
Candace & Deyha: Lesbian

The boss is gay, and Kuni is lesbian. (There is also gonna be a new character in the next chapter, she is lesbian)

Mental problems:

Cyno: Insomnia, depression, anxiety.

Tighnari: anxiety.

(that's practically it)

Backstories(fanmade, ofc):

Cyno: Never had a good relationship with his bio parents, and was verbally abused, and neglected. He was met by Cyrus while walking alone, and visited him every day, to have a strong role model. Cyrus introduced him to Kuni and Lisa, who took care of him when Cyrus was busy(Kuni is a master of dad jokes, having three bio kids.)Kuni taught him how to cook, read and fight and other things he would need for the wild, while Lisa put him to bed, and was the motherly person that taught him to read, write and such. (also i just read all of Cyno's canon backstory and i cried)

...

Tighnari: He had a pretty good life, but lost his father at the age of 5. He doesn't know him that well, but visits his grave every once in a while to say his thanks for what he did for the family. He had an extra good bond with his mother, and grew up in a relatively poor, but happy home. He saw Cyno with Collei after Cyno took her out of the asylum, and even though Cyno took care of her for a while, he gave her to Tighnari, with a vow to 'off' him if he hurt her. Collei grew up in the kind house like Tighnari grew up with.

Also, feel free to state ideas in this chapter, i have a lil writer's block lol

im not gonna state anything else rlly, so you can leave now <3

Kuni out!