💚~𝓐 𝓫𝓲𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮...~💜

!ATTENTION PEOPLE!
This chapter contains romance between characters.
anyways, back to the chapter.

( Tighnari POV: )

Tighnari wakes up to being nestled in Cyno's chest. He blushes, but curls more into Cyno's chest. He jumps a little when he feels Cyno's arm wrapping around him, however.

'C-Cyno!?'
'Yes?'

HOLY FUCK HE IS CUDDLING ME- fuck yea im a simp...I dont care..he's hot...

'Earth to Nari?'
'Huh? oh...i was just wondering why you are holding me.'
'You're a little fluff ball..~'
'I-'
'I guess i should just say your comfortable.'
'You are too...'

Tighnari looks up at Cyno's warm, auburn eyes.
Fuck..i shouldn't do-

Cyno's phone goes off, and he looks at it.
'You wanna go to a party?'
'Is their alcohol involved...'
'...'
'...'
!Ding!
'?'
'Nope.'
'Oh! Then sure!'

Cyno stands up, and lifts up Tighnari.
'Candace is hosting it.'
'Alright.'

...Skipping to when they arrive at the party cuz im lazy...

( Cyno POV: )

He steps out of his car, and Deyha comes out too, and runs to candace. Tighnari walks over to him, and waves. A little green haired girl peeks out from behind him.

'Who's the girl?'

Tighnari looks at the girl. 'Introduce yourself, trust me, he doesn't bite.'

The girl looks at him, and whispers.
'Collei...'
'That's a beautiful name.'

The girl's eyes light up, and she moves to stand infront of Tighnari. Cyno bends down to the girl's level, and she walks over to him, and gives him a hug. He strokes the girl's head, and picks her up with an arm, making her giggle happily.

'Shall we head inside?'
'That sounds nice.' - Tighnari smiles, and follows Cyno inside.

Cyno lets the girl down, and gets her some food. She doesn't seem picky, even if Candace's choice of food is good. He doesn't get any food himself, and goes to sit next to Deyha and Candace. Tighnari sits across from him.

'Lets play spin the bottle!' - Deyha speaks up after everyone finishes their food.
'I'm out.' - Cyno stands up, and starts to walk away.

'C'mon Cyno! It'll be fun!' - Candace and Deyha trade looks, and Candace follows Cyno, and tries to drag him over. 'Nope, my mind is made up.' - Candace tries to pull Cyno, but he just acts as a limp weight, and she isn't strong enough to pull him.
'Oh C'mon Cyno. It'll be fun.' - Deyha walks over to him, and he shakes his head 'nope.' 
'Fine. Candace you take the shoulders I'll take the legs' - She lifts him up with Candace's help, and they carry him over to the Circle, where Tighnari is laughing. 

(PPL THAT ARE AT THE PARTY: Candace, Deyha, Cyno, Tighnari, Aether and Xiao js cuz i can.)

Aether laughs 'Oh my Celestia-' All of them are at least chuckling now, even little Collei, who is giggling behind Tighnari.

'Alright.' - Candace and Deyha set Cyno down next to Tighnari, and then sit down themselves.
'Spin the bottle Aether!' - Aether shrugs, and spins the bottle.

They all lean in as the bottle slows to a stop, and lands on none other than Xiao. 'Oooooo~' - Candace laughs as Xiao's cheeks flush a deep cherry. Aether laughs, and kisses Xiao softly, then pulls back. Xiao is a bit redder, but he turns away.

'Before we continue, who's the top here.' - Cyno points to Aether and Xiao. 'Probably Aether-' - Deyha gets a death glare from Xiao, and bursts out laughing.
'Sounds about right.' - Cyno chuckles, and crosses his legs.

'Your turn Tighnari!' - Candace nods to him, and Tighnari spins the bottle.

'LAND  ON CYNO!!!!' - Deyha shouts, and Candace bursts out laughing. Cyno can't see well, but he thinks he sees Tighnari blush.

'I wouldn't mind that.' - He chuckles, and Aether gasps dramatically. soon enough the bottle slows to a stop... 

( Tighnari POV: )

Tighnari looks at Cyno with a surprised look, hearing that he wouldn't mind kissing him. When the bottle stops, Tighnari's eyes widen to see it land on...Candace!? Wait- isn't she and Deyha dating-

no...Wait! It spins a bit more AND LANDS ON CYNO! Tighnari blushes a deep red, and covers his face. 'YESSSSSSSSSSS!' - Deyha chants happily. 'You're shouting worked heheh!' - Aether smiles happily, and gives Cyno a "Go for it" look.

Tighnari opens his mouth to protest- but Cyno had already kissed him. His ears relax a bit, and his tail wags. His heart is pounding, and as Cyno pulls away, Tighnari looks at him...Bewildered.

'I-'
'Not bad.' - Cyno crosses his legs and wipes his lower lip a bit. He smirks, and that causes Tighnari to melt even more, His ears going back. It's no surprise that he enjoyed that however, his tail is wagging like crazy.

'To be honest I've been waiting to do that.' Cyno smiles smugly, and Candace and Deyha trade looks again. 'Goodness gracious you two are worse than Ei and Miko.' Aether shakes his head, chuckling.

Cyno meets Tighnari's eyes again, and scoots a bit closer, silently placing a arm around him. Tighnari leans into his touch a bit, and buries his face in Cyno's shoulder. 

FINALLY ROMANCE! My heart is full besties

FINALLY ROMANCE! My heart is full besties. Oh well, that's the end of this chapter! Hope you enjoyed! (My next chapter will probably take longer to get published lol)

~855 words