💜~𝓗𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮?~💚

{!WARNING!}
There is romance between characters. (Cynari)  if you don't like this ship, kindly leave instead of being rude for no damn reason <3
Anyway, Enjoy!

...

...It's after a long day of college...
( Tighnari POV: )

Tighnari is walking back to his dorm with Kaveh and Hu Tao.
Kaveh and Hu Tao are talking about the different setups and props of horror movies, while Tighnari just yearns for a well deserved nap.

'Well you see, if you put a long piece of cardboard on a stage, it doesn't look like anything, so you have to build it up with other pieces of cardboard, then paint it. Then it looks like something' - Kaveh speaks very matter-of-factly, and Hu Tao nods as he speaks, thinking.

'Oh...Yeah, it would just look like cardboard, so you would have to add something to it, or add something to it digitally.' - Hu Tao speaks now, finally understanding his logic.

Tighnari walks ahead of them, and unlocks the dorm. He puts a hoodie on and flops onto his bed, curling up, and soon falling asleep.

...A few hours pass...

Tighnari stirs, cuz he can hear something outside. He gets up, and walks over to the window, and looks at the alley. He is still half asleep, but he can see someone, or something moving around. He walks outside, a frying pan in his hand. The person pauses, and tighnari freezes aswell.

'Kuni?'
'Nope.' - Cyno's voice can be heard clearly.
'Coming to spy on me now?'
'No.'
'If you say so' - He chuckles.

Cyno pulls off his hood, and walks over to Tighnari. 'I actually wanted to talk to you.'
'Oh? Okay. Do you want to come inside?'
'No, this is gonna be quick.'
'Oh, okay!'

Cyno sighs. 'You seem to get really red around me.' - Tighnari swallows, and nods. 
'Yes... Why?'
'That's just my question. Why do you get so red around me?'

Tighnari freezes, as Cyno's auburn eyes gaze at him. He doesn't seem angry, just...Curious? 

'Well.. I-'
'Take your time, i wont force an answer out of you.'
'Oh...' - Seeing Cyno's gentle words, Tighnari blushes a bit, but covers it with his hand, and his eyes look away. He expects Cyno to get impatient, but Cyno's eyes and voice is as soft as ever.
'In fact, you can tell me tomorrow.'
'No...I think I should tell you..You would've found out anyway...'

'This is gonna sound weird but...I-'
Fuck.
Cyno's eyes are soft, and understanding. He shows no signs of impatience, or annoyance.
'I-'
'You?'
'I...Just..'

He clenches his fists.
Is it too soon? I've known him for a month...But I've liked him this whole time.

Tighnari uncovers his face, and takes a step torwards Cyno. The stars are shining down on the dimly lit alley. Cyno's eyes sparkle more in the light of these stars.
'I really like you okay...' - Tighnari finally says it, and looks away.
'!'
'I've liked you since I saw that charming smile and those sparkling eyes. You're strong, you're sweet, and you are so nice. I'm sorry, I know you don't feel the same-'
'And who said that.'

Tighnari's eyes widen as he feels Cyno's rough, calloused hand on his cheek. He places his hand on Cyno's, and his ears relax as cyno gently caresses his cheek.
'I didn't think you were into dudes...'
'So I'm guessing Tao didn't tell you anything?'
'Huh?'
'That little brain of yours makes you so obvious. It's honestly adorable.'
'You...Knew I liked you?'
'I had a hunch.'

Oh....

( Small Cyno POV: )

'Also, you talk in your sleep.'
'!'

Cyno laughs, and he sees Tighnari's ears and tail droop as he gets redder, but he doesn't hide it now. Cyno finds this incredibly cute, and pets his ears, making Tighnari squeak. He immediately pulls his hand away, his face one of concern. 

'You okay?'
'Mhm...Just wasn't expecting it, that's all'

Cyno smiles. He strokes Tighnari's ear a bit more, but gently. He heard fennecs are sensitive, and he didn't want to hurt Tighnari.

Hmm. I wonder what would happen if I...
Cyno all of the sudden, grabs Tighnari, and kisses him.

( Last tiny Tighnari POV: )

!?
OH. MY. DENDRO. GODDESS.

Tighnari melts a little when Cyno kisses him, his tail wagging like crazy.
When Cyno finally pulls away, Tighnari is bright red, and a bit out of breath.
'I-'
'Better?'
'M-Mhm...'
'Enjoyed it?'
'Yes...'
'Good. Now get back to sleep, you'll need energy in the morning.'

Cyno softly kisses Tighnari again, before pulling up his hood, and jumping onto a roof, soon out of sight. Tighnari heads back inside, puts the pan away, and goes back to bed.

 Tighnari heads back inside, puts the pan away, and goes back to bed

Well, i know this chapter is hella short, but i hope you enjoyed!

~751 words