💜~𝓐 𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂...~💚

!WARNING/DISCLAIMER!
This part of the story is my own AU. None of this is "Canon" 
This chapter contains a bit of angst, but is pretty important to the storyline.
❤Hope you enjoy this chapter!❤

...

( Hu Tao POV: )

It's after the party, thoughts are rushing though Tighnari's head as he sits in the empty dorm. Hu Tao then walks through the door, and raises an eyebrow, walking over to him, and sitting beside him.

'You good?' - She looks somewhat worried, but when Tighnari nods, she shrugs.
'mk. So, you said you wanted to hear why Cyno is a 'freak' here? I mean, before he dropped out.'

'Huh? Oh, yeah.' - Tighnari's ears perk up.

'Alrighty, so.'
'It was around a year ago, and Cyno was walking around, as usual. He had this one kid who was super rude and a real bitch to him. So the kid was pestering him, as usual. Cyno told the kid to fuck off, and the kid started to raise his voice, and pushed Cyno across the hallway. He then punched Cyno in the nose, and when Cyno tried to defend himself, the kid pulled a gun to his head.'

'He-' Tighnari's eyes widen, his voice hitches, and he gasps. He knows why Cyno doesn't like talking about this.

Hu Tao shushes him silently, and continues the story. - 'Cyno told him to put the gun down, calmly, but the kid cursed him out, and that made Cyno VERY annoyed. The kid threatened to pull the trigger, but all I know is, from what people say; you blink, and the kid was dead, his head bleeding. Cyno's hand was covered in blood, and it was clear he killed the kid. I think the kid deserved it, but no one thinks the same. Now Cyno is avoided, and people hate him.'

( Tighnari POV: )

Tighnari was shaken at the idea of Cyno killing someone. Sure, he took care of those bullies, but that was only after they threatened himself... They must have threatened something Cyno cares about... Right? Cyno couldn't be a cold blooded killer...

'I-I mean...I guess that kid kinda deserved it...'
'I know, right?'

Tighnari takes a deep breath.

'Do you know where he is?'
'Probably asleep like a normal person. It's 2 am Nari.'
'Oh- Goodnight then.'
'Night.'

Hu Tao climbs onto her bunk, soon falling asleep, while Tighnari curls up, the picture of cyno killing someone stuck to his head as he eventually fell asleep.

...

The next morning finally dawns, and Tighnari wakes up. He yawns, stretches, then lays on his back. He rubs the sleep from his eyes, then stands up, and starts to comb out his matted tail.

'Geez...Do you- (yawn) always have to do that...' - Hu Tao sleepily rolls to the side, looking down at Tighnari from her bunk.
'Yeah, otherwise my tail is really matted, and it hurts to move it.'
'huh...(yawn)'

Tighnari chuckles at his sleepy roommate, and finishes brushing his tail. He sets his brush down, and walks over to the bathroom to change.

(Outfit)

(Anyways)

(Anyways)

He walks out, brushing his hair, as he hears Hu Tao snoring. He stands on his tiptoes and swats her, and she startles awake.
'Hey-'
'Imma go look for Cyno, cya around.'
'Cya- (yawn)'

Hu Tao falls back asleep, and Tighnari grabs his bag, and walks outside, locking the door. He starts walking, and he walks to his favorite café for a sweet cup of chamomile rose tea to start off his day, before he looks for Cyno. There is a bit of a hop to his step, and he hums as he walks. 

He gets to the café, and walks inside. He orders his drink, and he watches the workers patiently as they make his drink. He spots a bit of white hair, but shakes his head, and it's gone.
Huh. Must be my imagination. 
A worker brings him his tea, and he thanks the kind woman. He sits at a table, and blows on his hot tea to cool it down a little.

The door bursts open, and a guy in a hoodie runs behind the counter, and another worker laughs, and swats him a little. The guy chuckles, and takes off his hoodie, showing that soft, white, and awfully fluffy hair Tighnari knows oh so well. His eyes widen.
Cyno works here? That's odd. Well, I'm glad I didn't have to look for him.

'Hey! Cyno!'
'?'

Cyno turns to him, and his auburn eyes widen a bit.
'Oh, Hey Nari.' - There is a small slice on his shoulder.
'What's that?'
'Dog'
'Huh..'

'I need to get to work, cya Nari.'
Cyno walks away, and Tighnari goes back to his drink, still a bit worried.

...

Welp, that's the end of this chapter! hope you enjoy

~800 words